Thread: Logitech webcam C270 on windows 7 gives BSOD and error code 0x1000008e lvuvc.sys

Logitech webcam C270 on windows 7 gives BSOD and error code 0x1000008e lvuvc.sys

In my computer I have installed Logitech software for Logitech webcam C270 and after installing the software I get BSOD. Now after that I have reboot the computer and then when I try to use the camera from the Quick Capture at that time also I get BSOD with error code 0x1000008e lvuvc.sys. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Logitech webcam C270 on windows 7 gives BSOD and error code 0x1000008e lvuvc.sys

In you computer If you have installed software like Skype then you should open that and after that you should try to use webcam from that application and then check whether you are getting BSOD or not. If you don’t get BSOD from there then problem is with the Logitech software otherwise something else is causing this problem.

Re: Logitech webcam C270 on windows 7 gives BSOD and error code 0x1000008e lvuvc.sys

you should uninstall the Logitech software from your computer and after uninstalling the Logitech software from your computer you have to restart the computer. Now after that you have to perform clean boot in your PC and then try to install the software again and after that you have to check whether you are still getting BSOD or not. as far as I know after trying this solution you will not get same problem.

To perform clean boot in your computer you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the start menu and then type MSCONFIG in the search box and then you have to press enter. After that it will open system configuration utility and then you have to click on the general tab and then you have to click on the selective startup option. Now after that you have to uncheck the Load Startup Items. After that you have to go to the service tab and then you have to click on the hide Microsoft services. After doing that you have to click on the disable all and then restart the computer. After restarting the computer you have to install the Logitech software again in your computer and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have tried Logitech smart installer in your computer then I will suggest you to first download the full installer from the internet and then you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to check while using the Logitech webcam C270 in your computer you get same problem or not. as far as i know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

If you want to download the Full installer for the Logitech software then you can download it from the official site of the Logitech or you can also download the software by clicking on the download button given below.

DOWNLOAD

If you need any more help then let me know.

Well I have reinstalled the Logitech software after performing the clean boot and then when I tried to use the Logitech webcam C270 at that time I get BSOD. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the full installer file in your computer and after installing that in my PC also I get same problem. Is there anything wrong with my operating system or something else is causing this issue.

I have tried to search solution regarding the BSOD and error code 0x1000008e and I came to know that normally takes place because of the CD virtualization program such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120% and that is why I will suggest you that if you are using any software then you have to uninstall it from your PC and then reinstall the Logitech software again and after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Try this solution and then check whether problem gets solved or not.

Thank you for helping me. In my computer I was using demon tools and after going though your reply I have removed demon tools from my computer and after removing the demon tools from my computer all the problem get solved. Now I am not facing any problem.