Thread: cannot close Logitech Webcam Help window

cannot close Logitech Webcam Help window

I ma using Logictech webcam 200 webcam and in my computer I have windows vista operating system. In my computer I get the notification to download Logitech's Vid HD program and also prompted me to run help program and after that have close the Logitech's Vid HD program notification window but when I try to close the help window at that time it doesn’t get closed. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: cannot close Logitech Webcam Help window

After reading your problem I will suggest you to first uninstall the Logitech webcam software from your computer and after uninstalling the Logitech webcam software from your computer you have to restart the computer and then you have to delete the temporary files from your computer. After deleting the temporary files from your computer you have to install the Logitech webcam software again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If reinstalling Logitech webcam software dos not help you to fix this solution then you have to download the latest version of the Logitech webcam software from internet and then you have to install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

Re: cannot close Logitech Webcam Help window

I have reinstalled Logitech webcam software and after that also same problem occurred. now after that I have downloaded latest version of the Logitech webcam software and then installed in my PC and then my problem get solved. Than you for helping me.