Thread: How to make Group Calls or Conference Calls with the help of Logitech Vid software

How to make Group Calls or Conference Calls with the help of Logitech Vid software

I was just thinking that is it possible that all my family members can have the group call or a conference call at the same time using the Logitech Vid software? Most of my friends and family members reside outside the country. So is it possible to have them in video conference all at a time? I only know about the Skype app which allows you to do so but for this you have to pay some amount for the premium version package. Can anyone suggest me for a proper solution?

Re: How to make Group Calls or Conference Calls with the help of Logitech Vid software

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the Logitech Vid software it is only possible that you could connect only 1 person at a time for a video call…..Still there isn’t any possibility for the group calls or the conference calls through the Logitech Vid software. I have seen on many forums discussions that the developer team of this software is working hard to enable the group calling or the conference calling. Just, Hope for the best….

Re: How to make Group Calls or Conference Calls with the help of Logitech Vid software

There is a possibility that if the Logitech Vid software includes the function of the group calling or the conference calling then more of the customers would be using this software rather than the Skype. This is because, i have observed on many forums and there were discussions on this topic for a demand for the video calling and the conference calling…..
    And I think you would also have to pay for the Logitech Vid software if they introduce the group calling because too many users will be using that software and no one allows to use the premium version for free…

I am also facing the same problem. Most of my family members are residing out of the India. I need to have the group calls with them. For now, I am using the Skype for the group calling but I am getting bored with its poor video quality. I like the Logitech Vid software as I have tried it for one to one video calling.
    I hope soon they will be coming up with the group calling…….