Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-12-2011

Unable to share anything to QuickTime from iMovie

well I have installed QuickTime on the computer of mine. when I supposed to share the movie with iMovie I am getting an error message. I have searched on the Google to get the idea of the thing but I was not able to get anything. Any suggestion on the same will be highly appreciated.
Old 25-12-2011

Re: Unable to share anything to QuickTime from iMovie

After going through the issue of yours I wanted to tell you that shared file is stored on the iMovie Drop Box which is located at the iMovie Events folder which is located at into the Music folder or the current folder at the root level of the non-booted hard drive. So I am wondering that QuickTime installed on the computer is not able to view the iMovie Events folder.
Old 25-12-2011

Well I have done lots of things and finally I have managed to fix the matter of mine and I am posting below what I have did.
I have took the file drag-and-dropped into the iPhoto.
After that I have took the same from the iPhoto and drag and dropped into the iMovie.
Old 25-12-2011

If you are getting error message like ?iMovie has not been set up? then you will need to perform following steps.
  • You have to launch the iMovie and go for File and go for Import and go for Import Movie and browse the desire file.
  • After that click on the Import. Now drag and drop the movie on the Project Pane.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,