Thread: Unable to load QuickTime 7 Pro

Unable to load QuickTime 7 Pro

I was not having issue while using QuickTime on the computer of mine. however after installing QuickTime 7 Pro I have come to know that it did not seems to load at all when I supposed to double click on the icon of it. If you are facing the same issue then let me know. Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to load QuickTime 7 Pro

To get the exact root cause of the issue I wanted to know following details.
    Which operating system do you have installed?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you getting any error message while loading the above mentioned software?

What I wanted to tell you that you should try to launch the software by booting the computer into Safe mode. You can use the following steps to fix the matter.
    • You should reboot the computer and Press F8 from the keyboard.
    • Now select the Safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu.
    • After that you should try to launch the software and see whether it is working or not.

There are chances that the back ground process which is running on the computer might interfering with the program itself. So I am suggesting that you should clean boot the system.

I am not sure but the above mentioned issue could be happening because of the certain changes made on the system. Well the remedy is that you should simply perform a System restore on the computer. you have to restore the computer to the restore point where there was no issue. the process of the System restore could be longer for several minutes so you have to wait till the entire process is getting completed.

Well the above mentioned could be happening because of the firewall or security software installed on the system. if so than I am suggesting that you should disable them and see what results do you getting? if the thing is working properly then you will need to configure the firewall and security software.

You should get the latest version of the Windows update and install the same on the system of yours.

After learning the entire thing I wanted to tell you that you should reinstall QuickTime on the computer of yours. if you are not able to fix the issue then you should get the updated version of the QuickTime and install the same on the system. after completing with the entire process you will need to reboot the computer.

If any of the above mentioned solutions are not working for you than I am suggesting that you should use another media player rather than of QuickTime. Personally you should get VLC and use the same on your system.

You should get the latest version of the Windows update and install the same on the system of yours.