Thread: ASUS Matrix GTX580 Platinum drivers not working

ASUS Matrix GTX580 Platinum drivers not working

HI, I am having ASUS Matrix GTX580 graphic card installed in the machine and the thing is like I have encountered a problem with the graphic card that I am using as the drive that it used has stopped working, I don’t know why exactly. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: ASUS Matrix GTX580 Platinum drivers not working

it seems like you must be using some different driver in your machine isn’t it? And which is not the one that you must have gotten with the device?

Anyways according to me you should first make sure whether those drivers has stopped working just because they are corrupted or any application or program in your machine is causing problem with the drivers? No doubt there should be some problem with the drivers but it is quite difficult to make out whether is it actually happening with what process exactly.

Thus according to me you should first figure out whether you have any such program as well which might cause problem with the driver, if you have any doubt any program then you should first get it uninstall and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Did you ever tried reinstalling the driver which is causing the problem? If not then you should at least try to do that first and see what happens.

HI, I am having ASUS Matrix GTX580 graphic card installed in the machine and the thing is like I have encountered a problem with the graphic card that I am using as the drive that it used has stopped working, I don’t know why exactly. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.
    have you ever overclocked the graphic card? because this is also one of the reason that could cause problem with the card. thus I don’t think you need any recommendation over here as i am sure you have understood what exactly you have do.

One thing that I am not getting is like why you are using any other drivers with your machine? Rather I would say you should try to get the drivers from Nvidia straightly. Because when I had used this driver I was also getting problem as it seem there is surely some problem with the drivers itself that we are using. Thus according to me you should get the most recent drivers from the NVIDIAs official website and then test the same thing once again and see whether you are getting any variation or not?

One thing that I am not getting is like why you are using any other drivers with your machine? Rather I would say you should try to get the drivers from Nvidia straightly. Because when I had used this driver I was also getting problem as it seem there is surely some problem with the drivers itself that we are using. Thus according to me you should get the most recent drivers from the NVIDIAs official website and then test the same thing once again and see whether you are getting any variation or not?
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still i have tried almost everything but still nothing appears to be working, is there anymore suggestion left?

ok, will you please let me know what power supply are you using? apart from that also make out does this happen in heavy workload or does it turn out even whilst the pc is idle? Also do you get BSODs before shutdown ?

according to me you should check if the fan on your 580 card is working perfectly. (ensure for dust or any other obstacle) and along with this also make sure if the power connectors on your card are seated tight.

I think you must be having problem with the graphic card that you have installed in the machine, thus i would say you should once try to contact the service center and let them test about the same. because if there will be any problem with the card itself then surely you’ll get an replacement as well for your hardware.