Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blu-Ray burning software for LG Blu-ray Super Multi Drive BE12LU30

Windows Software

Old 25-12-2011

Blu-Ray burning software for LG Blu-ray Super Multi Drive BE12LU30

I have recently bought the new LG Blu-ray Super Multi Drive Model BE12LU30, because I get the best compliment for this LG Model. So I have just install the Cyber Link software, the issue that I have seen there that "Power2Go" fails to search for the drive, and also when I try to burn data to Memorex BD-R media I get the error, so I just looking for some Blu-Ray burning software that works in this situation. So can I try Blu-Ray burning software or I have to go for other steps to work with these LG Blu-ray Super Multi Drive. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the inforatio0n then please let me know.

Old 25-12-2011

Re: Blu-Ray burning software for LG Blu-ray Super Multi Drive BE12LU30

Even I was also facing the same issue, so for that I have just make use of Nero 10 and that works. So make use of Nero Burner in this latest Multi Drive. May this will see the Drive that you are using for burning the data in CD or the DVD.
Old 25-12-2011

You can try to burn any Blu ray discs, because by using such Blu ray disc you can do the same thing that you are trying with the Memorex products, because even I hae also seen that lots of users have the issue with this Memorex products.
Old 25-12-2011

At starting when I make the installation of this LG Blueray Drive in my system I fail to use it, so I have just make the installation of the Nero and Power2Go that came with the LG Blueray Drive.

And also the software NCH called "Express Burn", so with the help of that program I burn the BD-R data disc in a row with success.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,