Thread: Audio stopping for couple of seconds on Apple QuickTime but working fine with Preview

Re: Audio stopping for couple of seconds on Apple QuickTime but working fine with Preview

I have installed QuickTime on the system. the Video file is seems to working when viewed into Preview. However when I am playing video or audio on QuickTime the audio is seems to stop for couple of seconds. I am not able to get the idea why the above mentioned issue is happening with QuickTime not with Preview. Any useful instruction to fix the matter will be highly appreciated.

Audio stopping for couple of seconds on Apple QuickTime but working fine with Preview

Well looking at the problem I recommend that you should delete the codecs from Library of the QuickTime. Make sure that you are restarting the computer after deleting codecs from the QuickTime.
    If it did not seems to working for you than I am suggesting that you should reinstall QuickTime on the system. still the issue is persisting than you should get the latest version of QuickTime and install it on your system.

Re: Audio stopping for couple of seconds on Apple QuickTime but working fine with Preview

Can you tell me which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? from when you are getting the above mentioned issue? which version of QuickTime do you playing? also let me know if you are having other information to get the root cause of the issue.

The above mentioned issue could be happening because of the bug in QuickTime and it should be fixed by the developer team of Apple. What I wanted to tell you over here you should get any other media player such as VLC media Player till the bug issue is being fixed by Apple.