Thread: can I uninstall Sony vaio messenger

can I uninstall Sony vaio messenger

I am receiving pop up error messages by my Sony vaio messenger. I don’t know what went wrong with it but I am really irritated by it. So I want to delete it is it ok to delete it?

Re: can I uninstall Sony vaio messenger

Hey, even I received same problem last month I tried hard to fix it but nothing fix it. Finally I uninstalled it and after doing it everything is fine I never received any message by my Sony vaio f series vpcf135fgb.
    Trust me, you can uninstall it and live happily forever there before.

Re:can I uninstall Sony vaio messenger

Just check properly that it’s vaio messenger problem and not because of some corrupt file or any virus in your system which might corrupt your files. And check event viewer. Or also check that in period when the messenger start showing message you did anything with window configuration or with vaio messenger setting. See whether any file of vaio messenger must got deleted

What’s vaio messenger I never listen about it. Even I have Sony vaio z136 I dint got vaio messenger. What this messenger does is this like yahoo messenger?

I uninstalled it while I was installing windows 14 updates. After upgrading window it ask for restart so I restart it and after doing it when it start again I found some weird noise and It was coming from my laptop and the noise was of the fan which was running constantly and all this was because of the windows upgrade so I restored my laptop to old state there was no sound coming from fan. But when I checked control panel Sony vaio messenger was showing installed. After sometime there was a another popup it saying that application was unable to complete operation and some hide detail saying something and the message was by center stage.

The thing was that your vaio messenger was broken up and after doing all that stuff if effect more means It was more broken up and so the message was appeared. Remove vaio messenger entry from list and then download new vaio messenger and reinstall it now if you don’t want vaio messenger then delete it hope this may help you.

Even I don’t know what’s the use of the vaio messenger I found it useless so I tried to uninstall and the problem occurred. If you never got it. Don’t ever try to install it.

Facing same problem my vaio messenger is running at the background but can’t find it in control panel. The popup message are appearing constantly and the message is coming from centre stage it’s very irritating. I don’t know what the center stage is and what’s it’s issue. Please help me out if anyone have solution.

During installing or uninstalling file make sure that you are logged into administrator account or a user with administrator rights.
    Now here are the steps to uninstall hidden messenger.
    Go to c:’windows’inf (substituting correct drive letter for your version of window) and open sysoc.inf.you will see a line that reads: msmsgs=msgrocm.dll, ocEntry, msmsgs.inf, hide, 7 to msmsgs=msgrocm.dll, ocEntry, msmsgs.inf, 7
    Now you can see the messenger in add and remove folder now remove that application.

Actually your vaio messenger error is DDNI oasis product and also the centre stage is application use by it and DDNI is a marketing company which Sony uses. I found this when I the problem that you have I saw the word oasis and found out that it was DDNI product I immediately remove all the Oasis application and till now everything is working fine.