Thread: iSight: Photo Booth crash when open in Mac os x lion

iSight: Photo Booth crash when open in Mac os x lion

i dont know why but whenever i try to open Photo Booth its crash immediately. anyone have any idea why this is happening? any sources or any helpfull information which help me to solve the problem?

Re: iSight: Photo Booth crash when open in Mac os x lion

one the friend has the simimlar issue and he fixed it out by simply deleting 3ivx or Perian, which could cause this problem. this is help in my friends case, you just try this if this is helpfull to you.

After I recorded a little video with the internal iSight and "Stop" and then press select an existing video in the Photo Booth, selection is to look photobooth terminated unexpectedly. Has anyone had similar experiences or could solve the problem. The deletion of any file Plist. has unfortunately achieved nothing. For any suggestions, I am grateful in advance.

I searched the plist via Spotlight and then deleted, I then logged out and logged back on. no improvement! That would have been purely theoretical but the plist from the user folder? If not, I should probably again this manually fish out. This is the repairing of rights nor a good idea, I'm after, and would report back no later then another report.

impossible to activate the cam on my macbook since I am using Lion. Via Face Time Photo Booth and I solved the problem by restarting the computer, it's stupid but had to think. FYI, you can read online that some have solved the problem by resetting the SMC. For the rest has to say the activation of the cam on the Internet via the panel "setting adobe flash player" it is always possible to click on "Allow".

Yes there will be an update to fix all the bugs. There were also bugs in the release of Mac OS X Snow Leopard. strongly so yes the update to fix all that! Because not being able to use the cam or access Bootcamp is a problem!