Thread: Unable to get pen pressure to work in Photoshop or Paint of Fujitsu T4220

Unable to get pen pressure to work in Photoshop or Paint of Fujitsu T4220

I used this Fujitsu T4220 laptop in last two week and now i found some interesting bug on it. When i try to used the pen pressure inside the Photoshop or Painter type of software. IS there anyone already faced such issue? If yes, then please share your information. I already perform clean install of windows Vista 64 bit on it. After that i also do the installation of the latest Wacom ISD drivers on it. Thanks for any help to fix this issue.

re: Unable to get pen pressure to work in Photoshop or Paint of Fujitsu T4220

In that case, check that the same pen pressure works on the other program or not. This is necessary to you for solving your complex issue. In that task, simply open any other image editor program on your windows vista and then try to accessing the pen pressure. This is well for you to detect the problem is in software or something else.

I try this process and finally i found that the problem is in the laptop system. I don't think that problem is being presents on the software. Hence please let me know that how should i avoid such kind of complicated problem. Need proper solutions over this issue.

Ok, so if you think that the problem is in your laptop and not the software, then use different solutions. as per you mentioned in the post that you performed installation of vista with the webcam isd driver. Then it would be possible that the webcam driver makes such issue. I would be say that to simply perform up-gradation of the webcam driver on it. Try this with using online driver upgrade process on it. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.

If such upgrade driver not work then apply reinstall webcam driver task on it. In that process, you need to uninstall webcam driver. Then reboot it. After that perform the webcam driver installation with using official site help. Hope this time you got best result.

I don't think that such things makes better impact on it. Hence i would be say that to simply do uninstall Fujitsu Pen drivers. After that reboot your Windows vista. Next is being perform the Pen drivers installation on it. Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Pen driver is being helpful for you. This pen driver and the graphics driver is being different and hence i would be say that simply perform the task to fix your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyn View Post
    I don't think that such things makes better impact on it. Hence i would be say that to simply do uninstall Fujitsu Pen drivers. After that reboot your Windows vista. Next is being perform the Pen drivers installation on it. Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Pen driver is being helpful for you. This pen driver and the graphics driver is being different and hence i would be say that simply perform the task to fix your issue.
    It might be not related with your problem but i can say that to simply perform reinstall of the Adobe Photoshop. This would be work to fix your complex issue. Try this process. Make sure the program you selected for downloading and installation is comfortable with your laptop configurations. If is it comfortable, then perform installation of the software. Otherwise avoid it.

Re: Unable to get pen pressure to work in Photoshop or Paint of Fujitsu T4220

Quote Originally Posted by Koman View Post
    It might be not related with your problem but i can say that to simply perform reinstall of the Adobe Photoshop. This would be work to fix your complex issue. Try this process. Make sure the program you selected for downloading and installation is comfortable with your laptop configurations. If is it comfortable, then perform installation of the software. Otherwise avoid it.
    Thank you all for your help, it is really appreciated. I am waiting for such kind of valuable informations that helps. I also read manual of the laptop and its troubleshooting sections also helpful for me. Any thing more informations related to this issue, please fill free to post it here. It really helpful for me.