Thread: Photoshop crashing after installing NVIDIA 295 - 285.79 Drivers

Photoshop crashing after installing NVIDIA 295 - 285.79 Drivers

For better performance i tried this driver upgrade task on my windows 7 and i found that this has been show driver upgraded successfully on system. I try this using the online help and that time i choose NVIDIA 295 - 285.79 Drivers for this task. Now problem is that when i try to finish this task, problems arriving on the photoshop. it suddenly start crashing. i found that the result goes in a negative way after this driver upgrade process. can anyone explain more things abotu it. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Photoshop crashing after installing NVIDIA 295 - 285.79 Drivers

In that situations, simply try to perform the uninstalltion task on it. Try this with the help of the Device manager menu. then reboot your system and check the result of the photoshop. I hope that after removing this driver, result goes to the positive way on the adobe photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gania View Post
    In that situations, simply try to perform the uninstalltion task on it. Try this with the help of the Device manager menu. then reboot your system and check the result of the photoshop. I hope that after removing this driver, result goes to the positive way on the adobe photoshop.
    Here you can also try to just upgrade this graphics driver inside the safe mode. This is well for you to do the driver installtion task inside the safe mode. DO this and check its result. It fix your crashing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhiroopa View Post
    Here you can also try to just upgrade this graphics driver inside the safe mode. This is well for you to do the driver installtion task inside the safe mode. DO this and check its result. It fix your crashing problem.
    If still you found that the photoshop makes problem to run properly, i can say that try to uninstall this photoshop application and reboot your system. Then simply perform clean installation task on it. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix your application crashing problem.

I don't think that there is any necessary to perform uninstall your nvidia stuff before install. hence i would be say that just try to clean installation of the photoshop software. Perform this without doing uninstalltion of driver. I hope that there is no such direct connections between the photoshop and the nvidia driver. This is helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Essien View Post
    I don't think that there is any necessary to perform uninstall your nvidia stuff before install. hence i would be say that just try to clean installation of the photoshop software. Perform this without doing uninstalltion of driver. I hope that there is no such direct connections between the photoshop and the nvidia driver. This is helpful for you.
    Thanks for the valuable solutions. I think such reinstalltion definitely works to fix the problem. I try to do this process in my system. This is well for me and it works to fix such crashing problem.