Thread: How to translate VLC into Hindi language

How to translate VLC into Hindi language

As I’m using the vlc media player but the thing is that the default language is in English and I want to translate it in to the hindi so that even family members can use the player. So is there any way from where I can download the vlc player in hindi.

Re: How to translate VLC into Hindi language

As far as I know about this the vlc media player is available in many languages but as you are looking for the hindi language then I would tell you that vlc media player is not available in the hindi version.

Yeh …. Even I wanted to download the vlc player in the hindi version as I have seen the vlc comes in many languages but it lacks in hindi languages I searched for this all over the net but didn’t found one. So I would like to know is there any site from where I can download the vlc player.

According to me as you are looking for the vlc media player in hindi version then I must tell you that vlc media player does not come in the hindi language. So for this if you want to the vlc in the hindi version or language then one thing you can do is that you should try to give your suggestions in the vlc forums or vlc site. As the software is the open source I guess giving your suggestion might help you to get the player in the hindi language.

For this I would say the no coding Is done for the hindi language version in the vlc media player as earlier I was searching for the regional language support in the vlc but cannot find it. So if you are looking for the hindi version then for this you have to comprise with the English one or you can teach your family member about the working of vlc player in English.