Thread: Black screen while entering and exiting full screen in VLC player

Black screen while entering and exiting full screen in VLC player

I am facing problem with the VLC player in my computer. In my computer when I open any video file in the VLC player and after that when I do double click on the video to enter in to the full screen at that time I screen goes black for sometime. Is there any way to solve this problem then please let me know?

Re: Black screen while entering and exiting full screen in VLC player

Does it happen when you play any video files from different media player? if you are facing the same problem while playing videos from any other media player then I think problem is with computer and of problem occurs with VLC player only then there might be something wrong with the VLC player.

If you are facing problem with VLC player only then I will suggest you to first uninstall the VLC player from your computer and after uninstalling the VLC player you have to restart the computer and then you have to install the VLC player again in your computer. Now after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

You should also try to solve this problem by updating the VLC player in your computer. First download the updated the VLC player installation file in your computer and then you have to install the VLC player in your computer and after installing the VLC player in your computer you have to check where same problem is occurring not.

I think after updating the VLC player in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have will also suggest you the same there is VLC 1.2.0 is available on the internet and I will suggest you to go to the official site of the VLC and then download the VLC player in your computer and after that you should install the VLC player in your computer and after installing the VLC player in your computer your problem might get solved.

While playing video files from the different player also I get the same problem and I screen goes black while going in to the full screen. I have also try to solve this problem by trying several tricks but after that also I was facing the same problem.

If anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know.

After referring your problem I will suggest you to fist open the device manager in your computer and after opening the device manager you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from computer you have to restart the computer. Now after that you have to install the graphic drivers again in your computer again and after installing the graphic drivers again in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know this solution will be helpful for you.

If reinstalling the graphic drivers does not help you to solve this problem then you should download the latest graphic drivers in your computer and after downloading the latest graphic drivers in your computer you have to install the graphic drivers and after installing the graphic drivers your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the latest graphic drivers in my computer and after downloading the latest graphic drivers in my computer I have installed that in my computer and after installing that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.