Thread: Unable to get sound while playing FLV file

Unable to get sound while playing FLV file

In my computer I have recently installed VLC player in my computer and I am experiencing problem while playing FLV file in the VLC player. I have downloaded one FLV video file from internet and whenever I try to play FLV file in the VLC player at that time get the video properly but I don’t get the audio. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to get sound while playing FLV file

I have will suggest you to try to play that FLV file with other media player and after playing FLV file with other media player you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you are able to play that FLV file with media player that problem is with the VLC player in your computer and if you are facing same problem with other media player also then problem is with the FLV file.

If problem occurs after trying to play the file from different media player also then I think problem is with the FLV files which you are trying to play. I will suggest you delete the FLV file which you are trying to play in your computer and after that you have to download the that FLV file again from the internet and after downloading that file you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

In our computer if you have installed any codecs additionally then you should remove that from your computer and after removing that from your computer you have to check whether you are getting audio while playing FLV file or not. as far as I know this information will be helpful for you.

In my system I was also facing the same problem and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet but after trying many solution also I was experiencing the same problem again and again. Now after that I have come to know that problem is not with the VLC player but the problem is with the file which I am trying and after that I have downloaded the file again in my computer and after that when io tried to play that file at that time I didn’t get any problem.

I will suggest you to try the same solution.

When I tried to play that FLV while with other media player at that time I get didn’t get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the FLV file again but after that also that file didn’t worked properly with the VLC player in my computer.

Is there any other ay to solve this problem then let me know?

I think you need to first uninstall the VLC player from your computer and after uninstalling the VLC player from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temporary file form your computer you have to restart the computer. Now after that you have to install the VLC player again in your computer and after installing the VLC player again you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the VLC player your problem will get solved.

Have you tried VLC 1.2.0 player? If you have not tried then you should download the VLC 1.2.0 player from the internet and after downloading that you have to install the VLC player in your computer and after installing the new version of the VLC player you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I have read your solution and first I have downloaded the VLC 1.2.0 from the internet and then I have installed the VLC 1.2.0 player in my computer and after installing that in my computer my problem gets solved. Now I am not facing any problem with my computer. Thank you for helping me.