Thread: At certain point video stops playing in VLC player

At certain point video stops playing in VLC player

In my computer I have windows vista operating system and I normally use VLC player in my computer to watch movies and all. Now I have one MKV file which ripped from the DVD and when I try to play it in the VLC player at that time it stops playing the file at certain point. If anyone has solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: At certain point video stops playing in VLC player

I will first suggest you to check whether you are getting the same problem when you try to play that file in the different media player or not. if you are facing the same problem while playing that MKV file in the different media player then it means problem is with the MKV file and if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with the VLC payer.

Yes I agree with the above post. In my computer many times I face problem with while playing the MKV files. VLC player just stops playing the files at certain point. I have tried to search the solution on the internet but I didn’t find any solution. After that I have installed K-lite codec media player in my computer and after installing the K-lite codec media player in my computer when I have tried to play the MKV files in my computer at that time I didn’t get the same problem.

I think you should also download the k-lite codec media player in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are facing problem with while playing that MKV file in different media player also then I think you have not ripped that file properly and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that you have ripped the file properly. I think this information will be helpful for you.

I think this problem has occurred because in your computer codecs has crashed, if you have installed additional codecs in your computer then you have to first uninstall that codecs from your computer and after uninstalling the codecs you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to also delete all the temporary files from your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more information then let me know.

I have tried to play that MKV files with different media player in my computer and I didn’t get any problem while paying that MKV file with another media player. In my computer I have not installed any additional codecs. I have also tried to solve this problem by ripping the DVD filer again but after that also face the same issue. Now what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should uninstall the VLC player from your computer. Now after uninstalling the VLC player you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer. Now after cleaning the computer with the Ccleaner you have to reboot the PC. Now you have to install the VLC player again in your computer and after installing the VLC player again in your computer you have to try to play the files again in VLC player and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know after reinstalling the VLC player your problem will get solved.

I think you should download the latest version of the VLC player from the internet and after downloading the latest version of the VLC player you have to install that in your computer and after installing that your computer your problem will get solved. Try this trick and then let me know whether it helps you or not.

If you want to download the latest version of the VLC player then you should visit the official site of the VLC player and then you have to click on the move the cursor on the VLC and then click on the download option. Now after that you have to select the windows version of the VLC and then you have to download it in your computer and then install it and after that your problem might get solved.

I was also facing the same problem with my system also and after that I have downloaded the latest version of the VLC player from the internet and after downloading the latest version of the VLC player I have installed that in my computer and after installing the latest version my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.