Thread: Unable to open VLC player 1.3.0

Unable to open VLC player 1.3.0

i am using windows 7 operating system in my PC and i have recently update the VLC player with version 1.3.0 and after installing the VLC player 1.3.0 in my computer when I tried to open the player at that time it does nothing. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really irritating for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to open VLC player 1.3.0

As you have said that you are not able to open the open the VLC player in your computer and I will suggest you to first try to open the VLC player 1.3.0from its main directory it means where you have installed the VLC player 1.3.0. go to that folder and after that you have to double click on the VLC player file and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I will also suggest you the same. You should try to open the VLC player from the main directory of the VLC player 1.3.0. normally VLC player get installed in the C drive and in the D drive you have to open the program files folder and after opening the programs file folder you have to open the videolan or VLC folder and after that you have to try to open the VLC player and after that check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution you will be able to solve this problem by opening the VLC player 1.3.0 from the main directory.

If you still face the same problem after trying the above solution then let me know.

It looks like there might be something went wrong while updating the VLC player in your computer and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the VLC player in your computer and after reinstalling the VLC player in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I will suggest you to uninstall the VLC player from your computer and after uninstalling the VLC player 1.3.0 from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files in your computer and after that you have to download the VLC player 1.3.0 installer file again in your computer and after downloading that file in your computer you have to install the VLC player 1.3.0 again in your computer and after installing the VLC player 1.3.0 in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the VLC player 1.3.0 in my computer and after reinstalling the VLC player 1.3.0 also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the VLC player 1.3.0 again in my computer and then problem get solved.

Now I want to know what should I do to change the audio track while playing dual audio file.

You have to first open the dual file which you want to play in the VLC player and then you have to right lick on the video and then you have to put your cursor on the audio option after right clicking and then you have to move the cursor to audio track option and then change the audio track from there. I hope after doing this your problem will get solved.