Thread: Getting battery check error with HP support assistant

Getting battery check error with HP support assistant

Hi friends I am using HP Mini 210 laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system and in my laptop I am experiencing problem with the HP support assistant. When I open HP support assistant in my laptop at that time it gives message that error occurred while it was trying to access the battery. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting battery check error with HP support assistant

As you have said that you are getting battery check error in your HP Mini 210 laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should remove the battery from your laptop and after that you have to insert the battery again in your laptop and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know after trying this trick your problem might get solved.

Yes this type of problem can get solved by the reinserting the battery in the laptop. I am telling you this because in my HP laptop I was also facing the same problem and first I thought this is software problem but after that I removed the battery from my laptop and then inserted the battery again and after reinserting the battery all the problem get solved. You should also try this solution.

If after removing the battery from your laptop and inserting the battery again does not help you to solve this problem then I think problem is with the HP support assistant in your laptop. According to me you should first uninstall the HP support assistant from your laptop and after uninstalling the HP support assistant from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to insert the HP driver installation disk o your laptop and then you have to install the HP support assistant. After installing the HP support assistant in your laptop you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

I think after reinstalling the HP support assistant HP support assistant in your laptop your problem will get solved.

I have first try to solve this problem by reinserting the battery in my laptop and after reinserting the battery in my laptop also I get the same error. Now after that I have reinstalled HP support assistant and after reinstalling the HP support assistant in my laptop also I get the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

I think you are facing this problem because you are using old version of the HP support assistant. You should download the latest version of the HP support assistant ion your laptop and then you have to remove the old version and then install the new version of the HP support assistant and then your problem will get solved. I hope after updating the HP support assistant HP support assistant problem will get solved.

To download the latest version of the HP support assistant you have to visit the official web site of the HP and then you have to go to the download section and then search for the HP support assistant. After that download it in your laptop and then install it. If you need any more help then let me know.