Thread: Empty GUI window when running Intel RST 10.8 and IAStorUI.exe in Windows 7

Empty GUI window when running Intel RST 10.8 and IAStorUI.exe in Windows 7

I used Intel Control Center and Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver in Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Now i found some interesting error on it. When i try to open this driver by double clicking on it, it shows only an application window with no content inside. I need some way to fix this complex problem. I used this driver in last one month and there is nothing wrong happen on it. But last two days, it shows similar kind of result on this screen. Can anyone describe the real reason behind this issue. thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Empty GUI window when running Intel RST 10.8 and IAStorUI.exe in Windows 7

most of the time, simple process works to fix this problem. you can also try to rebooting your intel motherboard based system. it may be possible that it works to fix your problem that is related with this driver. this driver is being helpful for the Intel Control Center and Intel Rapid Storage applications. hence i think that simply try this solution and check its result. i hope this rebooting process works to fix your problem.

If it can't work to fix your problem, try to simply do the reinstallation of this program on your intel system. this re-installation task is being most of the time works to fix this empty GUI windows problem. Try this and check its result. In this process, first uninstall this driver and reboot your system. Check its official copy and perform proper installation task on it. this will be work to fix your installation problem. try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by GALIENA View Post
    If it can't work to fix your problem, try to simply do the reinstallation of this program on your intel system. this re-installation task is being most of the time works to fix this empty GUI windows problem. Try this and check its result. In this process, first uninstall this driver and reboot your system. Check its official copy and perform proper installation task on it. this will be work to fix your installation problem. try this and check its result.
    Before doing such risky installation task, just check that you try running the executable file as Administrator or not. if not, then definatley it makes such problem. try to run as a administrator on your system. this will be definately helpful to you for fixing such complex issue. Try this and check its result. ]

It might be possible that the systen restoring process works to fix your empty gui window problem. you need to simply try to perform the restoring task on your system using inbuilt restore option of windows 7. this restoring works to set all the setting at hte restore point. here select the restore point where you perfomr such application installation task. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Essien View Post
    It might be possible that the systen restoring process works to fix your empty gui window problem. you need to simply try to perform the restoring task on your system using inbuilt restore option of windows 7. this restoring works to set all the setting at hte restore point. here select the restore point where you perfomr such application installation task. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix your problem.
    Instead of doing this task, i would be say that try to perform same process with the safe mode option. this is well for you to fix such complex issue on it. try to enter onto the safe mdoe and check the executabel file result. this is well for you.

yes, i also think that the safe mode option of this system works to fix this complex issue. You can simply perform this task and in safe mode try to run the antivirus program. try to scan your system with this antivirus program. this is well for you to fix your complex problem. Do this and check its result. running antivirus in safe mode works kill all running virus program on its initial stage. do this and check result.

You can also need to check the .Net framework for your system. Try this and check its result. In the process of removing all .NET stuff in the hopes a reinstall of them fresh will do the trick. Hence this double checked on .NET framework of the intel mobo based system works to fix this driver problem. that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gania View Post
    You can also need to check the .Net framework for your system. Try this and check its result. In the process of removing all .NET stuff in the hopes a reinstall of them fresh will do the trick. Hence this double checked on .NET framework of the intel mobo based system works to fix this driver problem. that's it.
    thank you so much for this valuable reply but i try reinstallation of the application task on it. This will be work and in result i was found that the result comes in the positive manner. you can also check its details on the official site of the intel. This is well for you.