Thread: Need HP Mediasmart Software package for HP Pavilion tx2000

Need HP Mediasmart Software package for HP Pavilion tx2000

I am using HP Pavilion tx2000 and I have recently installed windows 7 64 bit and I am looking for HP Mediasmart Software package for Windows 7 64 bit, I have searched for the same and I have found varying things for the same so I just want to have the whole driver package of the HP MediaSmart MVP sp46570 to avoid any kind of problem. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: Need HP Mediasmart Software package for HP Pavilion tx2000

I am using HP Pavilion tx2000 and I have recently installed windows 7 64 bit and I am looking for HP Mediasmart Software package for Windows 7 64 bit, I have searched for the same and I have found varying things for the same so I just want to have the whole driver package of the HP MediaSmart MVP sp46570 to avoid any kind of problem. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I think that I can help you here:
    • HP Mediasmart Smartmenu: (sp45140.exe)
    • HP MediaSmart MVP Software(sp45691.exe)
    • HP MediaSmart DVD Software(sp45690.exe)
    • HP MediaSmart Webcam Software (sp45692.exe)
    • HP MediaSmart Live TV Software(sp45693.exe)
    • HP MediaSmart Internet TV Software(sp45184.exe)

Just make sure that you install the drivers in the same manner.

I will like to add that I have uninstalled the above drivers and then I have tried to install them in the same manner but then I have found that the some of them that ate listed here are quite different from the hp ones and some of them are totally new to me as well. Somehow I completed the process but then I am having the following problems:
    1. Quick launch is causing the screen to go blank when I switch in to the tablet mode.
    2. Touch is not working for M gesture to launch mediasmart Touch.

I have searched out and I have also tried to follow the list of steps in order to get the fingerprint stuff working but then I did not have any success. So can you just help me now to resolve the above issues?

Even I have tried the above one but then it did not worked for me as well, I will like to share that I have also tried to use the HP MediaSmart MVP sp46570 and HP MediaSmart MVP sp45691 as well but then at the end even i am having the same issue. The other thing that I have found is that there is no shortcut in the start menu for the application and when I am trying to click on the HP Mediasmart application then it is just not responding. Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I don’t think that there should be any such problem, I will suggest you to use the Winrar program in order to install the HP Mediasmart program and you can just follow the below steps to do so:
    • Firstly download and then install the winrar.
    • After that just extract the sp44452.exe file contents through the file explorer.
    • Then just navigate to the sp44452\src directory and there you will get a HPMediaSmartDVD.exe so again right click on it and then explore it and then Extract it to HPMediaSmartDVD.
    • Now navigate to the sp44452\Source\HPMediaSmartDVD\hp\tmp\src directory and then run the setup and then follow the same order that i have mentioned above.

I don’t think that this method is actually helping out, I mean I have I extracted the MVP downloaded file and after that I have run the setup as well by going in to the “sp44452\Source\HPMediaSmartDVD\hp\tmp\src directory” but then I am not able to install it even though I have made sure that I am not having the previous drivers. I don’t know what and where something went wrong and then I am getting this message “Error 1625. This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.” I am really running out if ideas now please help me out with this.

Hey guys I will suggest you not to install the above drivers nor perform the solution for the same because it is of no use and you will face many problems after that. Other than some of the problems that have been mentioned above I will also like to inform you all that after trying this out my firewall and antivirus were disabled and later I came across a no of corrupted file in the system as well.

Re: Need HP Mediasmart Software package for HP Pavilion tx2000

Hey jojorun i have installed the drivers that you have listed above but then it is really not helping out and i am still left with the same problem, though i have not faced the additional problem that has been mentioned by the others but then i have uninstalled it now and i am looking for other driver. So if there is anyone who has an idea of a driver that can help me out to solve the problems that i have mentioned above then please share it here and it will be highly appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.