Thread: Apple release HP Printer Drivers for Snow Leopard Version 2.2

Apple release HP Printer Drivers for Snow Leopard Version 2.2

Recently I have heard about the Apple released the drivers for the Snow Leopard Version 2.2 of HP Printer. So I just going to upgrade the drivers for my HP Printer but I want to know more about the latest driver that are released by the Apple. So if you guys have any of the information about the release of the drivers or any of the information about the drivers for Snow Leopard Version 2.2. Than please do the reply.

re: Apple release HP Printer Drivers for Snow Leopard Version 2.2

The Apple has released the supported printers’ drivers, so few of the drivers that I have seen for the HP are as listed below:
    • There is the update for the drivers which support the HP LaserJet 1022, M1319f, and the models from 1.0.0.148 to 1.0.0.182.
    • And the New support driver for the printers of the LaserJet series.

I have an issue with my LaserJet 1022, which was not able to perform normally. There are also the things I have seen that it was not able to print normally. Whenever I make the use of these LaserJet 1022 I was always receive the constant out-of-memory warnings and also there are the issues that the LaserJet mostly skipped pages etc. So after the update of these LaserJet 1022 drivers with the update released of the drivers from the Apple I have seen that my LaserJet 1022 is now working fine with Snow Leopard.

This is the best of the things from the Apple that have released the HP Printer Drivers that supports the Snow Leopard Version 2.2, so according to my suggestion if there are any of the issue for the HP printer or any of the error you get while using the Printer, than there are the need for the update of the drivers of the Printer that are newly released by the Apple for the Snow Leopard Version 2.2

If you have recently purchased the new printer, and connecting with the system having the Snow Leopard, than there are no need for the updating of the drivers for the Printers.Since it automatically update the drivers for the newly connected for there in the Snow Leopard.

But if you have the old Printers and it is not working properly than you must have to make the update of the Drivers for that Printers.

Re: Apple release HP Printer Drivers for Snow Leopard Version 2.2

The supported printers’ drivers were released by Apple, so there is the list of the latest and updated drivers that are released by the Apple are as follow the HP LaserJet 1022, M1319f, and the models from 1.0.0.148 to 1.0.0.182. So if you are upgrading the OS then you have to make the changes for the HP drivers with the latest updated driver by the Apple.