Thread: unable to sync business contacts in Business contact manager with Windows Mobile 5 in MIcrosoft outlook 2010.

unable to sync business contacts in Business contact manager with Windows Mobile 5 in MIcrosoft outlook 2010.

As Business Contact Manager serves as a powerful contact and customer information management feature of Outlook, i wanted to have it done on my windows Motorola Q with Windows Mobile v5. i have windows 7operating system, with Windows Mobile Device Center in it. further i made an up gradation for, MS Office with Business Contact Manager from 2007 to 2010. i can say that there were situation where i find my Outlook information is syncing, personal contacts, calendar, task, but the thing is that i am unable to do the same with Business Accounts and Contacts as they are not syncing. perhaps there seem to be no problem with Windows XP and Outlook 2007 but as i made an upgrade the problem seems to be popping out. if i would get the correct answer i will be very thankful to you. please have assistance in this job.

re: unable to sync business contacts in Business contact manager with Windows Mobile 5 in MIcrosoft outlook 2010.

i can here tell you about the common features about the Business Contact Manager that the new version, for Outlook 2010 is flexible and can say more powerful than other application. i think in this case you should contact the official site expert. they will have a proper synchronization and connectivity with your phone and the things might say that the problem is solved.

re: unable to sync business contacts in Business contact manager with Windows Mobile 5 in MIcrosoft outlook 2010.

According to me, i cant say any thing about the synching of the Business Contact Manager (BCM) data. and i can suppose that there is a lone possibility of sync only the default folders of Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC).

i think here you should uninstall the 64-bit Office 2010 Beta and install the 32-bit Office 2010 beta. as you are using 64-bit version of Windows Mobile Device Center for your 64-bit OS which can be supported in windows 7, there might be things possible to do with. any how, that is more assured that your system.