Thread: How to Switch off the object snap in Word 2010.

How to Switch off the object snap in Word 2010.

Recently I was trying to make the use of the Word 2010, this is really the good application I have seen, there are many of the things are included there in this version of the Word 2010. But the thing that I have noticed there while using the Word 2010 is that, I can’t get the way to switch off the object snap there in this Word 2010. While using this program I just try to make the attempt for the creation of the design of the Rectangle there with the Diagonal in between the rectangle, so for that as I have completed with my rectangle and went for the creation of the diagonal. But the thing that I have seen that the Word wants to snap the end of the line for any of the vertices for the rectangle, so I just make the attempt for disabling the object snap so that I can overcome this, but however I fails to do that so if you guys know any of the way for switch off this object snap then please let me know. Thanks for any suggestion

Re: How to Switch off the object snap in Word 2010.

This may be the issue there because of the Compatibility mode, may the system you are using is not support this Word 2010, so may be because of this reason it show some of the failure for that application. And also if you are trying to make the conversion of the lower version of the document to the lower version than May this issue will be seen there in the Word 2010.

There is the alternate thing that you can make the use there for this problem, so for that you just try to do this thing may it will help you out. So for that you just Hold down the Alt key so that it should override that action. But before that you must select the object for which you like to make this attempts among the documents.

There is the possibility to control the snap behavior in Word 2010, just by simply selecting the graphic there you need to make the changes or the operations there in the Documents. So after the selection of the thing you can make the use of the Drawing Tools and then you have to select the Format than there you will find the Align options and then the Grid Settings. So with this grid setting you can set the layout and the changes for the resultant documents.

May be the Application that you are using have this issue, I am also using the same application and I can make the changes and the adjustment of the things there with the help of the mouse. I don’t need to make the use of the option or something else for that, so I think that using the mouse for create a drawing of a planned extension is the good ideas.