Thread: While forwarding and replying emails in MS outlook font is small

While forwarding and replying emails in MS outlook font is small

Hello friends in my computer I have windows vista operating system and I am using Microsoft office 2007. I am facing problem with the MS outlook 2007 in my computer. Whenever I try to forward the email and reply the email at that time font size is very small and after that I have to increase the size. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Re: While forwarding and replying emails in MS outlook font is small

I have read your problem and you are facing this problem I think you are facing this problem because the font size is assigned for the emails when you try to reply or forward. I will suggest you to use the Zoom setting. You have to press the Ctrl button and at same time you have to scroll the mouse wheel and then set it in your way. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by changing the default font style for messages in outlook and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after changing the default font style for new messages in the outlook you will not face any problem.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Thank you for helping me. Using the Zoom function was not good idea for me. I have tried to change the font style for the new messages in the in outlook but I don’t know how to do that. Please let me know the steps about changing the font style in outlook for messages.

I have also tried to fix this problem by running the Microsoft diagnostic Tool but after that also I didn’t get any help.

To change the font style for the new messages and replaying and forwarding messages in the MS outlook you have to try this steps.

First you have to open the outlook in your computer and after opening the outlook you have to go to the Tools menu and after that you have to click on the options. Now after clicking on the options you have to open the mail format tab. In the mail format tab you have to select the Stationery and Fonts. Now you have to select the Personal Stationery tab and after that you have to click on the font button under the replying or forwarding messages option. Now after that you to set the font size which you want and then you have to click on ok. Now after that your problem will get solved.

I hope after performing this steps your problem will get resolved.

I was also facing the same problem and I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after that I came to know that I have to change the font size from the tools menu and after that I have change the size and then restart the outlook and then also I was facing the problem and then I have repaired the MS office and then my problem get solved.