Thread: Mail setting to show email address with sender name in Outlook 2010 and Calendar to decline attendance wihout deleting program invitation in Microsoft Office 2010 .

Mail setting to show email address with sender name in Outlook 2010 and Calendar to decline attendance wihout deleting program invitation in Microsoft Office 2010 .

i was previously using the earlier version of outlook but recently switched to Outlook 2010 but there seems to be certain problems with Microsoft Outlook 2010. as i don't have enough idea of the new version i want the setting by which we are able to show senders email address quickly with name in header. also regarding the calendar where there isa
    allowance of declining program attendance at the time of maintaining program on schedule in the event of a no show or last minute change. i want the setting for the same and in Outlook 2010 Calendar.

Re: Mail setting to show email address with sender name in Outlook 2010 and Calendar to decline attendance wihout deleting program invitation in Microsoft Office 2010 .

i can get to it, and i suppose the solution which i am mentioning will work in this case. and for this to solve, in Outlook , try by opening the individual contact which is present in the contacts folder and here make sure for the ‘display as’. name and email address of sender will be shown to you , if you are able to see name and email address. i suppose you should change it with name, if there is a possibility of seeing in contacts only email address in the ‘display as’.

Re: Mail setting to show email address with sender name in Outlook 2010 and Calendar to decline attendance wihout deleting program invitation in Microsoft Office 2010 .

there is notification where there are situations the person who has sent you the email, outlook is able to show only the display name of that person. rather than just displaying name, a request heard frequently is to be able to set Outlook to display the e-mail address of the sender. i suppose that by making use of a custom form configuration file, you are able to display the sender’s e-mail address as a column by providing a message list

there may be problems in your copy of outlook. try with another installation, and this time if the file is a new one and not of the previous version, you should not encounter this problem again.