Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

While try to view slideshow MS PowerPoint 2010 is not responding

Windows Software

Old 04-12-2011

While try to view slideshow MS PowerPoint 2010 is not responding

I was using MS office 2007 in my computer and after that I have upgrade the MS office from 2007 to 2010. I use to make PowerPoint presentation in my computer for my office work. After installing the MS office 2010 PowerPoint has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to view slide show in PowerPoint at that time screen goes black. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Old 04-12-2011

Re: While try to view slideshow MS PowerPoint 2010 is not responding

Are you facing this problem with any particular presentation file in your computer or you are getting this problem with all the presentation? If you are facing this problem, with all the presentation file then problem is with the MS PowerPoint otherwise problem is with your Presentation.
Old 04-12-2011

If you are facing problem with all the files In MS PowerPoint 2010 then you have to follow this steps.

You have to first right click on the desktop and then you have to select the screen resolution. After selecting the screen resolution you have to select the advance setting option. now in the advance setting option you have to select the Troubleshoot tab from the resulting dialog box. Now after that you have to click on the change setting option and after clicking on the change setting you have to move the slider top left notch. After doing that ypu have to click on ok.
Now you are almost done. You have to restart the computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not.
Old 07-12-2011

After trying the above steps also I was facing the same problem and after that I have I have repaired the MS office 2010 which does not helped me. After that I have uninstalled the MS office from my computer and then installed the MS office again and then problem get solved or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,