Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2011

how to repair a product of Microsoft Office Word(beta) 2010 via Control Panel

i was very fine working with the previous versions of word 2007 but later i switched with Microsoft Word and of Beta version. there were no problems in the starting but came to notice that there w were error messages, which denoted that the Microsoft Word (Beta) is not able to open. it was saying to have a repair of the product in the control panel and this i received after i had a installation of it. are there possible by means of control panel i can have the repair made of the specified version.
Old 04-12-2011

re: how to repair a product of Microsoft Office Word(beta) 2010 via Control Panel

thee are solutions to this problem and you can make out for this as well. for this, you should have a try on control panel of your windows start button<<Programs item << Uninstall a Program << choose Microsoft Office 2010 <<Change. after starting of the installer , there will be a icon denoting repair. click it. after this there will be a sure ending of the error message. do tell the consequences later.
Old 04-12-2011

re: how to repair a product of Microsoft Office Word(beta) 2010 via Control Panel

there might be file missing due to which you are getting the error message repeatedly. you should check the proper installation of the file. check in the c drive that there is a proper installation of file or not.
Old 04-12-2011

there are some possible solution s for Microsoft word 2010 to do, but i am not sure in this case whether it will work in beta version or not.
  1. in the run menu,
  2. type ?regedit" and run the program.
  3. after this in the registry editor find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Mail sub key.
  4. a registry value will appear. it will be of some kind 'PreFirstRun'.
  5. the delete that value.
  6. after this, click OK.
Old 06-12-2011

Re: how to repair a product of Microsoft Office Word(beta) 2010 via Control Panel

here in this case i can find that to overcome this problem, you should try with restoring the Registry editor of the system. also in addition to this if you are able to fix the size of the backup file, or back up of the registry key you will be able to solve the problem. also making a restore point of the system will resolve this issue. to make change of anything in the machine you can make use of restore point .

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,