Thread: Application title banner in microsoft outlook 2010 is showing Chinese/Kanji characters.

Application title banner in microsoft outlook 2010 is showing Chinese/Kanji characters.

i am making use of outlook since most of the times and recently i discovered with few problems. i can make out that the application with a title banner is denoting similar to kind of Chinese language looking. it displays at the top of the Microsoft Outlook 2010. the error message which i am receiving i something written in Chinese Lang and consists of about string of about 30 chinese characters . there are not at alll any problems in functioning but i don't know why is this continuing. i want all the English characters back. . but the language. i cant read it all. so please suggest some solution for it.

Re: Application title banner in microsoft outlook 2010 is showing Chinese/Kanji characters.

i think that you should have a check of outlook in terms of account you are using. there in the Microsoft Outlook in the Outlook 2010 title bar, i suppose you should be able to see the text as <folder_name> <Mailbox_name> .

Re: Application title banner in microsoft outlook 2010 is showing Chinese/Kanji characters.

i think the other solution to this could be to to check whether Microsoft Outlook is displaying Outlook Today - Microsoft Outlook in the title bar at the time of clicking on the Parent Mailbox folder. i suppose if that is the case make sure any non-English characters should not include in the email address and the Mailbox (PST / OST) name.

another solution to this is that from the outlook try with managing a delegate box which has no effect on this kind of problem. also in addition with this, if you try with quitting Outlook,and the deletion of the .ost file, and later have a restart of Outlook . there will be no issues upcoming by this method.

i can say in this case that i was also of the same issue and my associates were receiving same kind of problem, and some of the accounts are exchanged. language options installed were not installed in them.