Thread: Getting error code 1133 in hotmail connector

Getting error code 1133 in hotmail connector

I have recently installed Microsoft office 2010 in my computer and after installing Microsoft office 2010 in my computer I have installed Hotmail connector so that I can use it with the MS outlook. Now whenever I try to send or receive any mails at that time I get error. How to fix this issue? If anyone has solution then let me know.

Re: Getting error code 1133 in hotmail connector

First thing I will suggest you to open the MS outlook 2010 in your computer and after opening the outlook you have to check whether all the settings related to the emails are ok or not. I am telling you this because due to wrong settings also this type of problem can occurs. You should also try to fix this issue by setting up the email account again in outlook.

If you have already checked the settings in the outlook and if all the settings are ok in the outlook and after that also if you are facing this problem then you should first uninstall the Hotmail connector from your computer. Now after uninstalling the Hotmail connector you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to install the Hotmail connector again in your computer. now after installing the hotmail connecter you have to check whether all the setting or not. after that you have to try to send emails and also receive mail and check whether all the thing are working properly or not. as far as I know after trying that all the things will works fine and your problem will get solved.

I think you should try this solution to fix this problem. first you should move the outlook consents in the new folder. Now after that you have to open the MS outlook in your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think this solution will fix your issue.

I have tried to solve this problem by checking all the emails settings and all the setting of the emails are proper. Now after that I have uninstalled hotmail connector from my computer and then installed the Hotmail connector again and after installing Hotmail connector again in my computer also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

You have mentioned that after trying the above solution also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by making the changes in registry files. You have to first open the registry editor and then you have to locate this key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.html

After that you have to click on the export from the file menu. Now you have to enter HKCU_Classes_HTML_Backup.reg in the In the Export Registry File dialog box and after entering that you have to click on the save. Now after savaging that you have to right click the value for the .html key. Now after that you need to modify it. Now you have to change the value of the file to htmlfile.

Now you have to do same steps with the htm and .shtml keys.

If doing the registry change does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to fix this issue by Repairing the MS office 2010 in your computer and after rearing the MS office in your computer your problem will surly get solved.
    • To repair the MS office 2010 you have to follow this.
    • Open control panel.
    • Select the program features.
    • Select the uninstall program.
    • Select the MS office 2010.
    • Select uninstall.
    • Select repair.

Well after repairing the MS office also still you are getting the error with the hotmail connector then I will suggest you to uninstall the MS office 2010 and then you to reboot the computer and then you have to install the MS office 2010 in computer again and then your problem will get solved.

Repairing the MS office 2010 has done the trick. First I have tried to solve this problem by changing the registry files and after that also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have repair the MS office in my computer and after that I am not facing the problem while sending and receiving the emails. Thank you for helping me.