Thread: Clicking on Worksheet on multiple Worksheets in the single Excel file not allow viewing the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010

Clicking on Worksheet on multiple Worksheets in the single Excel file not allow viewing the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010

Recently I have started to face an interesting problem with Microsoft Excel 2010. What I wanted to tell you that I am able to use Excel file with the multiple worksheet but when I am trying to click on either of the worksheet it will let me allow to view that particular worksheet. I need to click back and forth then I am able to view the worksheet. Let me know if you are having any idea why I am suffering from the above mentioned issue.

Re: Clicking on Worksheet on multiple Worksheets in the single Excel file not allow viewing the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010

You have to answer following question which will help me to get the idea of the root cause of the problem.
    Tell me about the operating system running and the computer configuration of the computer. Let me know if you have done any changes on the computer? Do you have installed any security software on the computer?

Re: Clicking on Worksheet on multiple Worksheets in the single Excel file not allow viewing the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010

After going through the issue of yours I recommend that you should try to launch the Excel into safe mode. To doing the same you have to use following instruction.
    1. You have to press and hold the Ctrl key when you are supposed to launch the Excel.
    2. Once you have done the same let me know if you are getting the issue.

If the issue is supposed to solve the issue then there was an issue with any of the add ins installed on the office. You have to disable or enable the add ins to get the one which is causing the issue.
    • You should click on the Office button and click on the Excel Options and click on Add-ins.
    • Now identify the add in which you wanted to enable or disable and note the from the Type Column.
    • You have to select the Add in type into the Manage box and click on the go button.
    • Finally you have to uncheck the check box for the Add in which you wanted to disable or enable and lastly click on the Ok button once you have finished.

There could be an issue with views hence I recommend that you should try to open the file and see whether it is working or not.
    1. You should launch the File and click on the view and click on the New Windows.
    2. Now you should try to save file with the new file name and see whether it working or not.

Well the back ground process which is running on the computer of yours might be interfering with office 2010 and hence you should clean boot the computer to get the back ground process which is causing the issue. Once you have found the back ground process causing the problem you should disable the same and contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on it.

Tell me whether you were having the same issue when you was using previous version of Office. If so than I recommend that you should downgrade the software.

Sometimes the above mentioned issue was happening because of the corruption of the Office 2010 files. So there is need or reinstalling the software on the computer. you should reboot the computer once you have reinstalled Office 2010. Another thing which I wanted tell you that you should look or any updates available and install the same on the computer.

If I am not wrong the above mentioned issue can be happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by Microsoft.