Thread: Microsoft Office 2010 is crashing while doing book fold double sided printing

Microsoft Office 2010 is crashing while doing book fold double sided printing

Well I was trying to print the document into the book fold format and I wanted to use the double-sided printing. I have done the same with the Office 2003 and it was working fine. But with the Office 2010 I am not able to make the thing working for me. If you are getting the same the problem then let me know about the same and any suggestion to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Microsoft Office 2010 is crashing while doing book fold double sided printing

You have not provided much information regarding the problem which you are getting so you should answer the below mentioned question so that I can learn where exactly the issue is being happening.
    Which operating system do you have installed?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have installed all the necessary printer drivers on the computer?

Re: Microsoft Office 2010 is crashing while doing book fold double sided printing

I recommend following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. you should select the Book Fold from the Windows Print Screen from the Page Setup.
    2. It is located at the bottom of the settings.
    3. You should not forget to leave the Print One Side option.

Another solution which I wanted to tell you over here and it is consist of the following steps.
    • You should go for the Epson Printer Properties and which is located at the settings section.
    • Now you have to set the option for the double sided.
    • Folded Booklet option should remain unchecked.

Once you have done the same the booklet will print appropriately.

The above mentioned issue can be associated with the document or application. To get the idea you can do the following steps.
    You should look for the similar kind of the behavior into the other documents also you should look for the behavior into the previous version of the office program. Let me know what results you are getting after doing the above mentioned thing.

I think there is need of reinstalling the Microsoft Office 2010 on the computer. you should simply reinstall the software on the computer of yours and after that you should reboot the computer.

Make sure that you have installed latest version of the printer drivers on the computer. you can get the latest version of the printer driver from the official website of the printer manufacturer. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the drivers on the computer you should reboot the system.

Well I am suspecting that the entire issue is happening because of the bug issue. You will need to contact the Microsoft developer team and file a bug report to them. The Microsoft people will work on the same and release the patch which you have to download and install the same on the computer of yours.