Thread: Unable to zoom at 100% in one page in Microsoft Word 2010

Unable to zoom at 100% in one page in Microsoft Word 2010

i am often making use of Microsoft word 2010, recently i was making word document and i wanted to take a print of that document. at the time of taking a preview, in print layout , I wished to view one page at a time at 100% . but i was not able to do it as it is letting to view one page if it is at zoom around 70- 80% and it shows two pages when you have a click on 100%. why is this so.please someone can explain me to this.

re: Unable to zoom at 100% in one page in Microsoft Word 2010

there are some factors on which it depends the display of the page. there are some specifications regarding this. Depending on Word window size there is a determination of Word displaying in two page view or one view of page. the other factors involved in this are the current resolution of the monitor and in addition with the zoom level .

i can say here that from the zoom dialog you can see the point at which the transition is happening of windows size by zooming 1 percent at a time. the solution to this would be by making your Word window narrower or you can also view zoom level higher.by this i can say that the problem can be solved to a greater extent. but due to this there are chances of appearing huge text or like a windowed environment. i can say here that If the resolution of the screen is set to higher, there is a subsequent increase in threshold percentages in addition.

for you to solve this problem i can say that there is a setting in VBA - Zoom.Page Columns - which not on a whole part controls what you wish for. the only possible solution i have to this.

Re: Unable to zoom at 100% in one page in Microsoft Word 2010

there are chances and according to me, the Word page is always going to be offset when working with a high resolution large screen monitor in full screen view and the better work will be to have in windowed mode. there are chances of your issue to sort it out by reducing the screen resolution,and in addition with the reducing of the width of the window . you can also try with increasing the zoom option. it will work in this case.