Thread: Address Book is not there in MS Outlook 2010 - Unable to Contacts

Address Book is not there in MS Outlook 2010 - Unable to Contacts

In my computer I was using Microsoft outlook 2007 and after that I have upgrade the Microsoft outlook from 2003 to 2010 and after upgrading the outlook I have transferred everything in to the new outlook but now I am not able to see my contacts. I am also not able to find the address book in outlook 2010. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Address Book is not there in MS Outlook 2010 - Unable to Contacts

Most of the time whenever this type of the issue occurs at that time you have to create the new profile and after creating the new profile your problem will get solved. I think you should also create new profile in outlook 2010 and after creating the new profile you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you don’t know about how to create the profile then you should follow these steps.

You have to first open the profile dialogue to open the profile dialogue you have to open the start menu and then you have to go to the Microsoft office from programs and then you have to right click on the outlook and then click on the properties. Now after opening the profile dialogue you have to click on the show profiles and then you have to click on the add button and after clicking on the add button you have to type the name of the profile which you want to give. Now outlook 2010 will automatically setup your email account with the help of the AutoDiscovery feature. You can also setup the email account manually. After setting up the emails you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If above steps doesn’t help you to solve this problem then you should also try to solve this issue by manually using your contact folder with outlook. You have to first select the contact folder and after selecting the contact folder you have to click on the folder tab in the ribbon. Now after selecting the folder tab you have to click on the folder properties. Now choose the Show this folder as an e-mail address book from the Outlook Address Book tab. After that click on the OK and your problem might get solved.

If above solution does not help you to solve this issue then you should also try to solve this problem by importing the contacts file. If you have your saved contacts in a folder then you should import it and after that restart the outlook and then your problem might get solved. I hope this solution will fix your issue.

Well I was also facing the same problem in my system and after that I have uninstalled the outlook from my system and installed the outlook 2007 again in my computer and after that I have export my all the contacts and then I have reinstalled the outlook 2010 in my computer.

Now after installing the outlook 2010 in my computer I have import the contacts which I have exported from the 2007 and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

I have tried to solve this problem by using the contact folder in the outlook but that doesn’t help to solve this issue and after that I have also try to solve this problem by creating the new profile in outlook but after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

If anyone has any more solution then please help me.

If you are still facing the same problem after trying the above solution then should try to solve this problem by repairing the MS office in your computer. Many times by repairing the MS office also this type of problem can get solved easily. You should try to solve the problem by repairing the MS office and then let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know about how to repair the MS office 2010 then follow this steps.

• Open the control panel in your computer.
    • After that you have to click on the program and features.
    • Select the uninstall program from there.
    • Select the MS office 2010.
    • Now click on the uninstall.
    • Now you have to select the repair option.
    • After that click on the next .
    • After that MS office will get repaired.

I have repaired the MS office after referring your solution and after that also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have reinstalled the outlook in my computer and after that all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.