Thread: Unable to watch DVBS-2 HD channels in Media Center

Unable to watch DVBS-2 HD channels in Media Center

Anyone have any solution for this? Please someone help me with this. I have raised two issues with the support of AMD and 11.5 and in a stalemate have not corrected this trouble. The first case that I raised, said it would be amended in 11.9 that did not. Second case, I received a reply was that they did not know what a driver will be modified until you let go. And no, it is the DVB software logic that is the problem. It twis irritating for me as I'm stuck using 10.6. Nothing to to 11.5 has a bug that silence and then corrected the error by 11.5 dumb, but you can view a video on all HD channels. From 11.9, Channel 4 HD is now the only one who does not work.

Re: Unable to watch DVBS-2 HD channels in Media Center

I use the alt dvb hd and emissions in normal dvb-s or if the tune (a tune and another thing to see them) strange thing is that I can not catch the frequencies of the hd dvb-s2. At what satellite you have aimed the antenna? if the Hispasat can only see an HD channel is the telephone AD. In the digital story plus, to me if I caught all the channels, another thing to see them as they are put in google page. You will get some manuals that can help you set up the program, but not to pinch the channels is otherwise safe. Maybe you do not have well-tuned antenna.

If somebody post some sample file for people to seem at after that possibly it would get looked at but not or else as AMD are depends in Canada. The BBC trouble was taken care of while somebody did that.

As we continue the same, with the latest version of My Theatre (3.3 Cool I install the digital terrestrial channels, but putting the same codec cyberlink tv3 HD did not work, and will not let you install astra channel I see on the alt dvb. And with the dvb dream the same thing happened to me a channel scanner and told me that I could not find any. When I have time I reformatted, it is very rare and I think this may be a thing of any inconsistency of codecs. At the moment I'm with ALT-DVB to see all the hd channels unless dvb-s2 and the power the dvb-s2 cinema as ProSieben-astra hd promo-sat-1 hd and hd Anixe.

I spent exactly the same, but today I found the topic, select the transponder that you do not tune the encoding and change it to 8psk, I altdvb I detected the signal and in the automatic search and so if I have tuned in, the only thing that I stumbled, but I think the processor is a Core2Duo E6300, consuming almost 80% of cpu, I'll have to try to raise it a little.

Having the 8600 GTS graphics, I downloaded the DVBViewer GE (is the modified version - beta) and conducted some tests with the Skystar HD. The idea was to use hard acceleration of graphics and so download the job to the CPU to see the channels smoothly. For this and if you read some forum posts, you know that only works with the Cyberlink + EVR. The DVBViewer GE is the only player I know of that allows us to select the Enhanced Video Reder (EVR), so I used this soft. After you set it up as I indicated before, I've done some tests with the free channels from the Astra 19.2° and the result has been very good. The program leaves the CPU free and everything is swallowed by the graph (CPU usage varied between 10 and 20%). The only but I've seen is that it takes a few seconds to bring up the video from which we are situated in the channel, but we take it all goes OK.

I assume you use windows vista to select EVR. I also use DVBViewer Pro payment and good catches Premiere HD on Windows XP. The processor is a graph 6600 and a 8600GT with 2Gb of memory. The CPU usage ranges from 40-45% with Cyberlink and 30% with CoreAVC, Cyberlink also consumes more memory, but it looks better and is smoother playback. In any case, I have found that the mode of reproduction does not affect the recording, unless you saturate the CPU consumption.