Thread: DXVA not working in Adobe flash player

DXVA not working in Adobe flash player

Yesterday I tried to look at the internet HD television channel. They make use of the Adobe flash player to display the content. But here the CPU usage rises 100% while watching full screen. The DXVA is clearly not functioning. It makes no disparity if I tick otherwise untick the DXVA option, inside the flash player. I am somewhat helpful with this DXVA things; I was fairly amazed that Adobe was capable to implement DXVA devoid of whichever settings apart from for on/off. The latest Catalyst 11.11 has a few latest features associated to Adobe, except it appears simply to be a few 3D things.

Re: DXVA not working in Adobe flash player

I've already found the solution. Via C: \ Windows \ Windows 32 \ FlashUtil9b.exe. On this last file right click and set for WinXP, close and then double click the exe file (new install) reboot, done. This was also one of the answers already noticed. So I need a moment to learn the ways to go.

I could not open tv channels that you used the Adobe Flash Player (using the program InternetTV 7.14), because I begged continually update the Adobe Flash Player (already had done)

Then locate the file in C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ Macromed \ Flash called NPSWF32_FLASHUTIL, double-click on it and clicking a window will pop up and ready.

I appealed to you because I have a little problem when I try to DXVA mode to operate with MPC-HC. When I read a file mkv x264 DXVA mode, I like stris appearing on black backgrounds, as if there was a problem of refresh. It makes me with several different files and I think it's just a setting MPC (I use the internal filter to decode DXVA, but ffdshow the result is the same). My graphics drivers are updated (ATI Radeon HD4850) and I tried to reinstall MPC without success.

I'm using Core AVC version 2.5, with DXVA enabled, each I open a 720p or 1080p video no matter the profile or frames the play without problems, but these videos are not going well the image freezes and the audio continues. I know that DXVA is used as the core avc icon changes red when in use and low processor usage to 7 or 12% or less when I see those videos.

Yes, it's a low end card but I do not want to play, I only want to watch my blu-ray or my animus ripped to 720p or 1080p HDMI output since it brings full HD support.

Adobe done the identical mistake like the VLC player. Windows 7 users have authoritative multicore processors, and have completely no require for DXVA.

As the core AVC when a video is playing and says, "DXVA2 in use" and the icon changes to red.

By the way, if you uninstall the previous drivers before putting the new, but I made no registry deleting anything.

I will try changing the profile, and I say if it works.

With the Core AVC H264 codec with MPC for example, you can easily play 720p, even on slower PCs. Real hardware acceleration is only available with the ATI HD2900 and NVIDIA 8600. Do not expect too much from DXVA. Power DVD even gives a better picture without!

CoreAVC does not directly use the DXVA, CUDA instead uses or APP that are independent APIs: CUDA for geforce and radeon for APP is acceleration DXVA decoding of video using DirectX.

CUDA and APP are instructions to process any software on the GPU or graphics processor so that the programmer can skip CoreAVC profile @ level verification and reference tables, maybe yes programmers whether JPA ati if they put their own profile @ level verification and reference tables to allow or disallow the use of Radeon HD.

Are there still problems with DXVA as well as ATI drivers. I am using 2 Sapphire Toxic HD 5850 GPUs within crossfire. I cannot upgrade to the ATI drivers higher than 10.9, since the screen flashes black each time the second run and report a DXVA GPU driver error.

Updated Media Player Classic, I combined with the latest version aklite codec (which I recommend to everyone) not to be no problem!