Thread: Need windows XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Slimline S3400F and information on downgrading vista to XP pro.

Need windows XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Slimline S3400F and information on downgrading vista to XP pro.

As the question suggest I need to know how would I able to do this and also the process, what edition of XP pro sp2? sp3? OEM? System builders? Might you suggest for Slimline S3400F so as to I contain? Plus did you find the information regarding my pc might I install above Vista 32 premium ? or else would it contain to be return from cd type of new install

Sorry to bother, although ALSO would the Backup as well as Restore for Vista 32 that I have be utilize capable to use with xp pro?

Re: Need windows XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Slimline S3400F and information on downgrading vista to XP pro.

Ther is no difference in the version for XP so OEM is fine.SP2 or SP3.

Yes,certainly I look up your specs standard HP Pavilion Slimline S3400F to assist with lots of downgrades plus that is the primary step for me

To get rid of Vista you require to boot as of an XP cd, remove both partition and make new for XP.

Re: Need windows XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Slimline S3400F and information on downgrading vista to XP pro.

I need to ask you .What kind of backup are you make documents,music,photos,etc?.Where are you store backups...outside USB hdd, USB flash drive,cd/dvd,etc in what ?

Well, insofar as backups, I am at the present utilize the Windows Backup as well as Restore Center/service..however I was of the view plenty regarding just getting Norton Ghost or various other backup imageing software that I might make use of....I am not certain that while I alter to XP pro that I will be capable to "Transfer" or"recover" the data that I have been backing up...I have be backing up the complete drive, I as well as a safety measure just Copied to C drive to the exterior 500 Gb WD so as to I contain backup . to the extent that the recovery partition, I finished the Recovery CD's after that clean it so that I would get the space, I contain never consider regarding this type of stuff before, so pardon if I come across not to savvy as well all that wants to be complete I honestly DO value all of this information, So a great deal just have to acquire the win xp pro software either version I am still not too certain on then restart the PC with THAT cd in drive? after that I just pursue the instruction ?

Hi guys I have a question that I like to know actually i am trying to make use of the DVD drive so as to i have utilize in the past, i acquire a
    Code:
    error message: Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a compatible DVD decoder is not installed on your computer.
    at the moment, i contain in the past played dvd's by means of this, you'll observe when you appear at the specs...does I am missing something ??? Please help

I haven't be capable to play any dvd movies? ? Like i used to, with Vista home premium sp2??? I supposed to be capable to play them, it’s a DVD w/r drive. hp s3400f what do i require to do regarding this to play my DVDs" ????

I recommend you to use the VLC player it’s a free player and it will definitely play all the movie and video presented in the computer