Thread: How can I install palm lifedrive software on windows 7?

How can I install palm lifedrive software on windows 7?

I am having a computer which I just install palm software on it then I purchased a new PC with installing new windows software that is windows 7 on it, so I can’t find any of the palm software disks. So if I try to download it from the website with the original so if someone tell me what the site name and just send me a link I can able to download and will the original software that work with windows 7 and will upgrade drivers also works so please suggest me.

re: How can I install palm lifedrive software on windows 7?

Which device are you talking about so are you referencing? While the windows 7 has some of the special circumstances and attached which can be familiar with a others so I still using a windows xp for all the pcs so just wait and speak you will got the better idea from the forums.

So there are some threads in the sync forums that address with windows 7 if you like to browse so while you want to wait for someone who has actually done this can be in. so I just check the life drive forums and I didn’t see anything that It would be a particularly helpful.palmDR has to install disc for the windows 7.

If you require software to install a palm in your windows 7 pc so as presently go the palm support site this can be the mainly software that you ever require, so even although it might be generic version of the palm desktop. And also you wish for plan to hot sync through an usb, so you require looking for bright hand from the aceeca 64- bits drivers with a windows 7 OS package it is superior that you can run XP and make use the old software.

Someone told me that it is better if you can run a win7 has an ability to run a window XP in sort that if you run the on windows XP the hot sync should be works.

Re: How can I install palm lifedrive software on windows 7?

When you can able to use an usb cable that with a hot sync in windows 7 and also using a windows XP mode only that if you have to 7 pro and above that you can also with a hotsync with a usb cable on the windows 7 and also with a aceeca 64bits of palm desktop driver. So I do both and Bluetooth required.