Thread: Help - Need Linux based Wireless Drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad X120e

Help - Need Linux based Wireless Drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad X120e

I stay in UK and now I want compatible wireless LAN driver on my recently purchased Lenovo ThinkPad X120e laptop. Linux based Ubuntu OS running on this laptop. can anybody found any driver for this laptop, then please help me to do this task. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Help - Need Linux based Wireless Drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad X120e

You need to download the rtl8192ce file from Realtek. Yes the commercial site of the realtek has been providing this information about the compatible driver of the wireless connectivity. You need to check this thing and locate that whether any wireless driver present on it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Erakna View Post
    You need to download the rtl8192ce file from Realtek. Yes the commercial site of the realtek has been providing this information about the compatible driver of the wireless connectivity. You need to check this thing and locate that whether any wireless driver present on it or not.
    The Realtek RTL8192CE-VA4 is a extremely incorporated single-chip MIMO WLAN solution for the wireless high throughput laptop. you need to definitely use this driver file and check its result after installing it onto your laptop system. this will be work to fix your connectivity type of issues. It contains a driver for Realtek RTL8192CE and RTL8188CE PCIe devices. For the compatibility point of view you can be check that it’s compatible with the linux system. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

You can also take advice of the Lenovo official site expert person. They provide you the compatible download link for doing this task. There are few third party sites also share there own experience. You need to read this article and check that what result arrives onto it. I am sure that you got best result arrives onto it.