Thread: Is Adobe flash SEO friendly

Is Adobe flash SEO friendly

Hi guys I am new in this field so don’t know anything much about it but I was going through some site there was motioned that the using flash on many site is avoide as it is not SEO recognized I am not sure how much trough on this but I certainly like to know about this Does Flash SEO friendly? I have become across for something to familiar with about flash feature concerning SEO so help plz? I would be really appreciating any reply from you guys

Re: Is Adobe flash SEO friendly

Flash is not seo friendly, keep away from flash is you desire to make seo with no trouble site. it may not be although you can make use of flash and html in combination flash is not seo friendly. in point of fact Google bots cannot read each flash or graphics. They state that make use of flash only wherever it is required. Here is a reference for you http://forums.techarena.in/software-...tm#post5482702 Try to stay yourself away from FLASH if you actually want to make SEO friendly website If you want to go for SEO then you must have a static web site..

it was nothing. Most of SE spiders/crawlers do not familiar with flash inside so by no means ever make your home page flashy. Or if you wish for to make flash website then do create an html description for SE crawler/spider or else you website will not search out in indexed.

Have a Flash website without a html alternative is fairly new search engine suicide websites. If Flash is completely necessary on your website, try by means of only a Flash element or 'header' within an HTML page or have your Flash and HTML website have an alternative in your landing page so that search engines can index the main characteristics of your site.

JS and Flashes are not SEO affable. Google by no means like that website which uses JS and Flashes because flash script is not study by search engine crawler, so while designing a flash prop up websites you be supposed to try to avoid flash based effect. Flash also craft your landing build heavy and therefore bounce rate are incredibly high for this type of pages.