Thread: Moving pages in pdf-file of Adobe Acrobat X‎

Moving pages in pdf-file of Adobe Acrobat X‎

I use this Adobe Acrobat X‎ software on my windows 7 system and now I want to use some special type of process onto it that works to move pdf file page to another pdf file. Can I do this task with the help of the adobe acrobat x pro software? If it possible, it helping me to saving a copy of the two documents. Need some serious help that works to fix this issue. Thanks.

Re: Moving pages in pdf-file of Adobe Acrobat X‎

Adobe Acrobat is the only full-featured app for truly editing PDF files, but is the new Acrobat X is the latest software of this adobe acrobat software over this windows 7. you need to check all the available option of this software if you have insatlled it onto your windows system. then only you got such useful information about this issue. This is simplest way and we can do this task. For doing this task you need to open this source pdf file onto acrobat x software. Then extract a pdf page and it appears to have created a single PDF page. Then move this single pdf page to the desired pdf file. This will be look thumbnail view and after dragging it to destination pdf file we can see that this page is being appears into destination pdf file.

It would work in this software if you or by default there is not any security policy applied onto this software or the pdf file. By default in this acrobat software, there is many restrictions applied. You need to use File>Properties>Security. Then set its authorization and authentication policy. This will be work to fix your complicated issues of this software. Hence try this thing and then apply drag and drop policy. This will be fix your issue.

This can be easily accomplished through Visual Basic using the InsertPages method. I already did such kind of task and getting the suitable result onto it. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Acrobat SDK is the name of the visual basic API that helps to provide this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    This can be easily accomplished through Visual Basic using the InsertPages method. I already did such kind of task and getting the suitable result onto it. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Acrobat SDK is the name of the visual basic API that helps to provide this information.
    You can also try Extract Pages and Insert Pages option onto this software. This will be work to fix your complicated moving pdf page from one pdf page to another. This option is being present inside the Tools > Pages menu. Hence access this and check what result arrives onto it.

Simple process to do this task is being as follows:
    • First open both PDF file and arrange them in side by side manner.
    • Then go to Pages panels inside both PDF file.
    • Drag one pdf page from the Pages panel and copied into another pdf file.
    • Finally renumbered all pages.

Inside adobe acrobat x software, you can also find it into the Document > Replace Pages. Hence get this information and check what result onto it. For more information you need to check the manual of this software. Also you can found this information and its related images/videos on official as well as third party sites. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.