Thread: Irfanview - Best photo viewer I have ever seen

Irfanview - Best photo viewer I have ever seen

Last one month I am looking to find out some brilliant photo viewer/editor and into that I really like the performance of the Irfanview. It is also called as iview. You can also try this software onto your windows based system. I use it on both windows vista as well as windows 7 system. Can anybody have any other software that is best compared with iview? Any information about it is appreciating.

Re: Irfanview - Best photo viewer I have ever seen

This image viewer and editor is a longtime favorite among our staff, and with good reason. Irfanview is one of between them. This free image viewer and converter supports an extensive list of formats. It is a freeware/shareware image viewer for Microsoft Windows that can view, edit, and convert image files. It is a fast, simple freeware image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats. Hence I also use this software for my windows 7 system. I can use it and then view as well as edit Already captured images onto it.

Latest version of this Irfanview is version 4.30. You need to download it and then use for edit and convert graphics files with this top-notch image viewer. Irfanview's main task is to view graphics files, and it does a superb job of it. I use this latest version and I really like the way it perform on my system.

I used to prefer ACDSee. I use this software in last two month there are few unique features available onto it. Complete photo editing/photo and digital asset management (DAM) software solutions for professional and home users. ACDSee 6.0 (18.66 MB) available on Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows xp and remaining Windows based system. Hence I would be sure that this is specially built for the windows based system. It is probably the most popular and feature packed free image viewer for Windows.

Build your photography workflow around ACDSee Pro 6. Observe why its flexible cataloging capabilities, viewing speed, powerful RAW processing. ACDSee is a shareware image available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X 10.5 and higher developed by ACD Systems. Get, view,organize,print,enhance and share your digital photos super easy acquire, browse, view is being very easy with the help of this software.

I like GNOME Image viewer, too but compared with the Irfanview, yes it has been not good as iview is. But you can also access few things with the help of GNOME 3 takes elegance to a new level. Every part has been carefully crafted. The ingenious gnomes, masters of technology and the former denizens of Gnomeregan are a race of dim. Queries multiple search engines simultaneously with the same or different words. You can also use this software on online way. Sign up for Twitter to follow GNOME (@gnome). This is Free Software for Desktop Project.

Windows picture and fax viewer is also being an optional software for windows system but most popular software for the windows based system is Photoshop. You can access its numerous features and definitely you listen more about it. Hence I think this Photoshop is brilliant compared with the other software. Its features are being easy to access and that’s why it will be popular on the windows users.

When I had windows, I liked their picture viewer. Fast 32 and 64-bit image viewer designed for photographers, with full color management, and EXIF display. Image viewers belong to a software category where the quantity and quality of free programs makes it perfect. We need to access the correct features of this software. I would be saying that try this software and check its performance onto your windows based system.

I have tried xnview, acdsee an number of others and found this irfanview most suitable for viewing any kind of image. Its impressive feature set includes thumbnail creation, drag-and-drop support, fast directory viewing, a slide-show mode, and batch conversion. It was about the only program I could find that would generate a decent favicon Icon. Hence use this software and check its performance onto your windows based system.

Irfanview is great in so many ways that we can hardly name just one. Its review is being amazing and those who use it has been likes its performance. Hence I would be say that this is also best photo viewer software. Final decision is being yours. You need to take one of the software seriously and take its full advantage.