Thread: How to print filled/last edited timestamp of the pdf file on Adobe Acrobat

How to print filled/last edited timestamp of the pdf file on Adobe Acrobat

Last four month I work on one project that mostly depend on the pdf file and for creating as well as maintaining this pdf file I use adobe acrobat 9 software on windows 7. Now I faced one issue with hthis software. I want to print timestamp means date and time when any user lastly edited or filled this pdf files. I haven’t found any option that help to get this timestamp information of this pdf file. Also I want to get this information onto my print option. Can anybody help me to do this task. I google it but can’t found any option. Any suggestions??

Re: How to print filled/last edited timestamp of the pdf file on Adobe Acrobat

In adobe acrobat software there is not any predefined option available to get this information. You need to either contact the developer of this adobe acrobat software or check what result is being available onto it. if developer has been provide you any procedure, apply it onto your software. Otherwise try to develop this timestamp information with the help of the java script language. There are so many inbuilt API available onto it. That works to get and provide such information. Hence use this and get appropriate information.

As your field's custom calculation, enter following code onto it and check what result arrives with this software. I hope that this will be provide you the option to print the timestamp details of this software. In that you need to use below
    code:
    event.value = util.printd("yyyy-mm-dd",this.info.modDate)

Quote Originally Posted by QUENBY View Post
    As your field's custom calculation, enter following code onto it and check what result arrives with this software. I hope that this will be provide you the option to print the timestamp details of this software. In that you need to use below

code:
    event.value = util.printd("yyyy-mm-dd",this.info.modDate)
    Yes, this code is also being very useful and I try this code in my situations. This code has been help in my similar kind of project that will be help to fix this issue. I would be say that there is also necessary to set the time format as well as date format of this software. Be careful at the time of applying this code onto the software. This date/time format makes major impact onto the software for maintain the timestamp information of this software. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.