Thread: Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 not working with windows 7

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 not working with windows 7

– HI, i have recently formatted the machine and installed widows 7 in that and was just install all the basic software in the machine but still everything was going well but after installing everything when i was opening PDF by means of Adobe Acrobat Pro 9, the only thing that i can see on the top was like “Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 (NOT RESPONDING)” and over here the whole machine stops for a moment and nothing happens, and at last with no other option i have to simply open the task manager and kill the process but this doesn’t make sense to do the same thing each and every time. Thus surely there could be some sort of solution for this isn’t it? Please help me with this.

Re: Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 not working with windows 7

See there could be so many problem that can cause such problem with the machine, and that’s is almost difficult to determine as well, but still can you please let me know whether are you are you getting this problem only with this acrobat reader or with any other program rather software as well? Because see if there is some problem with other program as well that means surely something wrong is happening in your machine and you must have to do something and surely there isn’t any problem with the acrobat reader. I have also installed the same version in my computer and everything seems to be fine. Thus first of all let me know the question i have asked so that we can have perfect idea about the defect and we can have perfect solution for the same.

i am agree with the above user and though you have installed the windows yet but are you sure that the OS is not infected anyways? if so then rather than doing anything you should first of all try to install any good antivirus software in the machine and perform a test on the machine and see whether there is any viruses or not. Along with that when it comes to acrobat reader then i would say it might be possible that the file you are trying to open might have been corrupted.

Are you sure that the file you are trying to open is perfectly ok, have you tried opening the file anywhere else, if not then i would say you should try this one as well. You can try to open the same file on another machine see the results so that you can have better idea about the defect.

it might be possible that the version you have installed in your machine might have been corrupted, according to me you should first try to reinstall the software again in your machine and see what happens. While downloading the software again to your machine just make sure you have downloaded it from the legitimate website. In fact you should download it from their official website only so that you can have original product for your machine.

why don’t you make use of any other software rather than this acrobat reader, because i have noticed so many problem with this software as it is quite difficult to copy some text from the PDF files and many more things. You can see i have mentioned name of good PDF readers that you can install in your machine rather than the one you have installed.

• Sumatra PDF

• Preview

• Foxit

• Adobe Acrobat

• PDF-XChange

i have also heard about the foxit reader but still when i was searching about the same i didn’t got the downloading link for that software, any idea from where can i download this software? And along with that do let me know whether the software is meant for the windows based OS’s or any other OS, because see the names that you have mentioned in above suggestion from that “preview” is the software which is actually meant for mac os and not for the windows.

yeah surely you can download this software from here, in fact it is been intended for the windows OS only.

In fact for more information regarding the same i would say you should have a glace over here as well.