Thread: getting "PDF Library failed to initialize" error adobe CS4

getting "PDF Library failed to initialize" error adobe CS4

I am working on the Macbook pro which have Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and I have installed adobe cs4 in my system. Now suddenly it has started giving me problems. Whenever I try to create or open any PDF files in CS4 at that time I get error saying PDF Library failed to initialize. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: getting "PDF Library failed to initialize" error adobe CS4

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by removing the CS 4 from your Macbook and after that you should install the CS4 in your Macbook again and after installing the CS4 in your Macbook you should try to create any PDF file or try to open any PDF file and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after removing the CS 4 from Macbook and installing it again you will be able to solve this issue. If you are facing the same problem after trying the above solution ten you should download the CS4 from the internet and after downloading that you have to remove the CS 4 from your Macbook and after removing the CS4 you have to install the CS4 which you downloaded and after that your problem will get fixed. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Re: getting "PDF Library failed to initialize" error adobe CS4

I have first tried to solve this problem removing the CS 4 from Macbook and installing the CS 4 again and after that also I was not able to create the PDF file in my system and then I have downloaded the CS4 from the internet and after downloading that in my Macbook I have installed that and then my problem get solved.