Thread: Acrobat X Pro is opening files slowly

Acrobat X Pro is opening files slowly

In my computer I have recently upgrade the operating system from windows XP top windows vista and after upgrading the operating system I have installed all my required software in my computer. Now I am facing problem with the Acrobat X Pro. Whenever I open files in Acrobat X Pro at that time it open the files very slowly. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Acrobat X Pro is opening files slowly

First thing I would like to ask you is are you facing this problem with any particular files in Acrobat X Pro or you are facing this problem with every files which you are trying. If this problem comes with every file then problem is with the Acrobat X Pro. If problem is occurring with any particular file then your file is having issue.

There was similar problem occurred in my system also and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after searching solution on the internet also I was not able to find any solution and after that I have open the Acrobat X Pro in my computer and after opening the Acrobat X Pro in my computer I have click on the help and then I have select the check for the update option. Now after that it has started checking for the updates and then it has downloaded the updates from the internet and after that installed in my computer and after installing it in the computer my problem get solved.

I think you should try this solution and after trying this solution your problem will surly get solved. if you are still facing the same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

Well this problem occurs with all the files which In Acrobat X Pro and I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the Acrobat X Pro and after updating the Acrobat X Pro also I am still facing the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Well according to me you should remove the Acrobat X Pro from your PC and after removing the Acrobat X Pro from your PC you have to remove all the temporary files and then you should install the Acrobat X Pro in your PC again and after installing the Acrobat X Pro you should open the files in Acrobat X Pro check whether it is still opening slowly or not. as far as I know by reinstalling the Acrobat X Pro in your PC you r problem will get solved.

Thank you for the help. Reinstalling the Acrobat X Pro in your computer has done the trick. After reading your post I have removed the Acrobat X Pro from my PC and after that I have installed the Acrobat X Pro again and then my problem get solved.