Thread: Logo image destroys while converting it from PDF document to PDF form

Logo image destroys while converting it from PDF document to PDF form

I have created one form setup in adobe InDesign CS5 and after that I have exported that in to the PDF file. Now after that i have open the acrobat 8 in my computer and then I converted then in to the PDF form. Now after converting that file in to the PDF form when I open it at that time I have noticed that the logo image was destroyed. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Logo image destroys while converting it from PDF document to PDF form

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer. I think you should convert the file as a fillable form instead of the form and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem with the logo image of your file or not.

I have solve this problem. First i open the file in Livecycle Designer ES and after that I have created the fillable form. Now after that I have saved that file as fillable form and after that it worked fine. I think you should also open the Livecycle Designer ES in your computer and after that you have to create the document as fillable form instead of making the normal form and after that save that file and then your problem will get solved.

If you don’t have Livecycle Designer ES in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the adobe and after visiting the official site of the adobe you have to search the acrobat there and Livecycle Designer ES is bundled with Acrobat Pro then download it in your computer and after downloading that in your computer you have to install it. Now after installing it in your computer you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after trying this problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then I will suggest you to first open the InDesign CS5 in your computer again and in InDesign CS5 you have to open the form setup file which you have created again. Now after that you have to save that file as PDF file again and after that try to convert that PDF file in pDF form file again and then check whether same problem occurs or not.

I would like to ask you is the problem which you are facing is happening with any particular PDF file or you are facing the same problem with every document? If the problem occurred with every document then you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the acrobat 8 in your computer and after reinstalling the acrobat in your computer you have to see whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the acrobat your problem will get fixed.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should delete the logo image file from the form setup file and after that you add the image file again and after that you should save that file again. Now after that you have to check whether after converting in form file logo file destroyed again or not. I think performing the above steps your problem might get solved.

I have already tried to making PDF file again and converting them again. Now after that I have also tried Livecycle Designer ES in my computer and same problem I get with Livecycle Designer ES also. Now after that I have also tried different file with different logo and then when I convert them in to the PDF from at that time I didn’t get any issue.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

As you have said that with different file and logo images you are not facing the same problem. I think there is something to work around with the InDesign CS5. You should create another PDF file with logo for sample and then try to convert it in PDF form from acrobat and then if you get the same problem then I think problem is with the InDesign CS5. If this is a case then you should first remove the InDesign CS5 from your computer and after removing the InDesign CS5 from your computer you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer. now after running the Cclenaeryou have to install the InDesign CS5 in your computer again. Now after reinstalling the InDesign CS5 in your computer you have to check what the situation is.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes similar thing happens with me also and after that I have first thought that problem is with the acrobat and I reinstalled the acrobat and after that I come to know that problem is with the InDesign CS5 and then I have reinstalled the InDesign CS5. Now after that my problem get solved.

There is new version of the InDesign is available on the internet and I think you should download the new version and then uninstall old version and after that install new version and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I hope this solution will fix your problem.