Thread: Which programs should I go with to create some PDF files in Mac OS?

Which programs should I go with to create some PDF files in Mac OS?

I was working on old windows but at present thinking of a better os and upgrading myself I bought a new and latest mac os and working on mac os. I want to explore pdf files. So need some suggestions about the programs to create some pdf files.

Re: Which programs should I go with to create some PDF files in Mac OS?

As you are switching on a latest os other than windows or some previous version like mac, and you are using the new recent configurations, they have the in built facility in them. So there is no question of purchasing an outdoor product. But the in- built product not contain advanced features. If you are trying for new latest version of the creation of pdf files I should suggest you use acrobat.

I would like to say that the mac os has less number of applications which support creation of pdf files. Generally I require to save word docs as PDF's the reason behind it is to attach a document to my regular contact newsletter it needs to be a PDF. I earn a Mac OS but when I go to 'Save as', it is not an alternative. So figured I had to pay for the program but it's a whopping $400 plus. it is really costly to afford.

As you are using Mac operating system, the Mac does not support Adobe’s LiveCycle designer. This is perfect application so I would strongly recommend. InDesign is the other solution for this but it is perhaps more pricey.

Why it is that LiveCycle is the lone thing to suggest and moreover it isn’t available for Mac, and then carry on with InDesign?If the thing does not work with the help of Mac OS , then it can be finished with Acrobat. You made an inquiry about a program to create PDF files. The Acrobat supports it quite nicely.

With my using Mac X as an OS when I go to 'Save As' the PDF option is grayed out so you are able to click on it. Generally I have PDF on an older Windows lap top. Possibly use that right now.

I would tell the process in which you are able to create pdf files in your new recent Mac operating system. Try out by Following these directions: when you open a Word document, click on File>Print. You will receive the print dialog window; at the base of your left you'll see a small button that says "PDF". Click on it and you will receive "Save as PDF". So you will be able to save your word document. I would also like to tell you that the Mac os supports this process although it is not supported by windows operating system.