Thread: Getting difficulty to uninstall Nero 10

Getting difficulty to uninstall Nero 10

Hi since getting a troubles to install a Nero multisuite 10. So I require removing it totally and reinstall it. When I try to uninstall it via the PC Add /Remove it stops the removal process through a message about the failed installation! May possibly this to uninstall have be done via the Command line. And would that be effective. This is all interrelated to my XP Pro., SP 3. 'Common' trouble. Windows Media player and Windows Movie Maker together have stopped performing. They open except will not load or import any file saying that the 'class is not recognized' or similar. I believe that is because of the failed installation of Nero 10.

Re: Getting difficulty to uninstall Nero 10

I downloaded the Nero 10 update but to no available. When I try to uninstall it, as I contain a number of times, it will acquire so far then say along the lines of ' ... smashed installation - uninstall aborted'. I could go no further each of the many times I have frustratingly tried.

Did you turn off anti-virus and all its security features before installing V10? You can try doing this and then try to uninstall v10. If that doesn't work, do the same thing but try installing v10. Actually, you can try it in any order you wish. At what point in the initial installation of v10 did you encounter a problem?

Does Nero use that particular codec? If the installation file is getting a corrupted and has been occurred, would you cause that problem? So I haven’t yet tried to replace or remove any of it. So I still become a worry I would really appreciate any help that you can give.

Does Nero use that particular codec? If the installation file is getting a corrupted and has been occurred, would you cause that problem? So I haven’t yet tried to replace or remove any of it. So I still become a worry I would really appreciate any help that you can give.