Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011

Nero 7 completely removed after updating it to latest version

Hello everybody,
I was checking to burn a Nero 7 compilation CD and my Nero 7 kept showing error and freezing out. I kept receiving a Windows error message that I wanted to update my Nero 7. Nero 7 software suite was setup on my computer system when I bought it in 2009. I attempted to update it utilizing the Nero update utility. in its place of updating, it totally deleted Nero from my computer system. Whatever thing I discover on the Nero site says I have to buy a latest edition or pay for an update.
Old 10-11-2011

re: Nero 7 completely removed after updating it to latest version

Hey did you check the nero website or help forum for answer your query? Uninstalled the Nero completely and reinstall them also used cleaner for clean the cache and Nero junk file. Otherwise contact your service provider.
Old 10-11-2011

Re: Nero 7 completely removed after updating it to latest version

Contained by the Nero 7 application, there was an alternative to verify for updates. Later than it checked for Nero 7 updates, it gave you the choice to ?update now?. if you select the ?update now? switch and it started the procedure. During the method it said that several items would be removed and re-installed (which is general with any application update). It downloaded the update, selected my system pretty a number of times, apparently setup and told me to reboot my system Later than the reboot Nero 7 was gone totally.
Old 10-11-2011

Re: Nero 7 completely removed after updating it to latest version

I want to ask you some questions related to this topic:
a) What Operating System do you have?
b) You can download the Nero 7 installer which is available in free sites?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,