Thread: Unable to install Nero Vision Xtra 10.6 on windows 7

Unable to install Nero Vision Xtra 10.6 on windows 7

HI, I am having Dell machine in which I have installed windows 7 but don’t know what could be the problem as every program works perfectly but when I was trying to install nero vision extra 10.6, there isn’t any process going on, and I cant find any windows which shows the installation process, any idea what could be the problem with the software? Is there anybody over here having same problem with this software version? Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

re: Unable to install Nero Vision Xtra 10.6 on windows 7

have you ever installed any other version as well in the machine or what? Because see I was also getting the same kind of problem with the machine and after trying all the things I came to know that there is were some problem in the machine because of older version I have installed, thus after uninstalling that this program was installed perfectly in the machine, thus I would like to recommend you that if you have installed any such program ever before then you must have to uninstall it and then only you’ll be able to install this newer version in the machine.

are you trying to install the software with the administrative rights or not? Because see you need to have administrative rights as well thus make sure you have the permission in order to install the software in the machine.

Over here if suppose you have logged in with any other user then you can simply right click on the executable file and then select the option called “run as administrator” and then try to install the program and I think surely you’ll able to get it installed in your machine.

Though I am agree with the above user but still when I was having the same problem with my machine at that time I came to know that there were some problem because of the .net framework versions I have installed n the machine. Thus make sure which version you have installed in your machine, because if I am not wrong you must have to have v2. 3.5 installed in the computer then only you’ll able to install this software with windows 7.

After that If suppose you have installed the same version that might means that could be corrupted and you should try to get it reinstall again in the machine, no doubt you can download it simply from the internet.

Are you sure that you have downloaded the copy which is actually compatible with the windows 7? If not then you should try to download the version, which is actually intended for the windows 7.

I am not sure what could be the problem with your machine but still you can have another option as well. Like you should try to download the older version in your computer and install it. After that you can have option to update the version of the software, thus if you do this way then windows will automatically find any version if there any available and if it get any then it will prompt you for downloading it and then you can install it easily to your machine without any hesitation.

Don’t know exactly which version you have downloaded for you machine if you are still having problem with installation, because the one that you have mentioned have perfectly installed in my machine.

Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to download the one which I have mentioned over here, I am not sure whether it is trial version or full but you can try it for sure, thus download it from here only.

see if you are still having problem with installation then you should try to get the previous rather older version for your machine, because either it might be possible that the windows you are using corrupted and I believe that, it doesn’t make sense to reinstall the whole windows for just sake of one software.